jeiber

Would you trade room and board for sex?

Based on a thread started in the SC, would you discretely have sex with a landlord or roommate in return for free room and board? We'll assume that monthly rent would normally run ~$1000 a month.

Uhhhh.....I know this has nothing to do with your offer to stay at your place for a while...RIGHT!!!

Uhhhh.....I know this has nothing to do with your offer to stay at your place for a while...RIGHT!!!

Sorry, you're payin' for rent, Swoop! In cash, that is! :D
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Face it.... in this patriarchal society where most women STILL only make 2/3 of what a man doing the same job gets paid...it is the only way some men are EVER going to get laid... The bigger that bank account the more attractive a LOT of men are in a LOT of womens eyes.:o

What do you live under a rock or something??!!

No, I simply had never heard the term MILF before. I have not been keeping up on the latest cougar terminology. Congrats though.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Face it.... in this patriarchal society where most women STILL only make 2/3 of what a man doing the same job gets paid...it is the only way some men are EVER going to get laid... The bigger that bank account the more attractive a LOT of men are in a LOT of womens eyes.:o

Not necessarily, you can mak-

Wait a second... Is your avatar a photo of cats fucking?

No.. its a picture of Tigger.... my girl Kitty( the dark colored one) humping my boy kitty... Milo.....:P

Ah, gotcha.

Anyway as I was saying. You can make plenty of money and never get laid. In many cases there's something else there that leads to both money and women. Correlation does not mean causation.

I dont know there Champu.......I have seen someold.. bald.. nasty... ... abusive assholes with some very hot trophy women... granted it probably took some low self esteem on their part... but I highly doubt it was more than the bank they had.

Well, HELLO...lol. I'm a lesbian, trapped in a man's body and have lots of room here....*giggle*.

ooohhhhh baby:).........i will keep that in mind;););)

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

I can't think of any man I've ever encountered who, given the right bank account, couldn't nail at least one of my friends.

Jen
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." - Winston Churchill

It's from the movie American Pie.

Never seen it. But I do like that term....Mother I'd Like to Fock.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.