McDuck

Incomprehensible Music

...to my ears. There's nothing like the sweet, staccato sounds of Bicol (Philippine dialect) drifting in from the other room. :)
You'd think that, having a long-haired dictionary close at hand, I'd have learned how to understand more than the bad words and adjectives with negative connotations in the nearly five years we've been together. [:/]
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

That's being nice even.

Rap is mostly angry young men with absolutely no vocal skills what so ever.

How the fuck they make millions of dollars still baffles the hell out of me.

At the rate the spend it on thier "bling", they wont be wealty long.

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

Rap is mostly angry young men ... How the fuck they make millions of dollars still baffles the hell out of me.

Their target market is teenagers. Angry works.

At the rate the spend it on thier "bling", they wont be wealty long.

Write it off as marketing expenses. Much of the stuff will be free anyway.

True true. He's a man of class for sure. The difference between him and the others is the content of the rhyme, and the lack of contempt for "the man". He is like Bill Cosby, making it happen without bringing yourself down.

On a side note. My wife is a hairstylist, and when we lived in California, she had a very rich customer that needed a house sitter. So she did it and I "assisted". It was an extremely nice house in the richest area in Ventura County. So some time later, that lady sold the place to Will and Jeda Smith....with all the furniture. So basically I've had sex in the same bed as Jeda Smith. Yes, my naked body has shared the same bed, and hopefully sheets, as Jeda.

I rule.

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

They would have had to change the sheets if I slept there...I have a great imagination and I can picture her clearly. She is a class act too...

I wish more minorities (hell, all kids nowadays) would emulate them instead of gangsta rappers. Queen Latifa is classy too.

Danny Glover is an idiot....Where is he now? Not beside that moronic congresswoman...It was nice to see the bluff called on the race card for once.

And here I thought we were going to talk about www.kissthisguy.com:D

That's hilarious! My mother used to sing "Jump" by Van Halen, only she would get to the chorus and sing, "Maxwell JUMP!" instead of might as well jump. :D

Anyway, diatribes on rap music aside, who else speaks Tagalog or another Philippine dialect?
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

...Anyway, diatribes on rap music aside, who else speaks Tagalog or another Philippine dialect?

Right, Kev...consider your audience...the vast majority of us are still having trouble with English...and physics (jumper03)

:D:D:D

And where the hell is Tagalog? Is it an island in the S. Pacific or something?

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...Anyway, diatribes on rap music aside, who else speaks Tagalog or another Philippine dialect?

Right, Kev...consider your audience...the vast majority of us are still having trouble with English...and physics (jumper03)

:D:D:D

And where the hell is Tagalog? Is it an island in the S. Pacific or something?

:D:D

Have I told you that you're one funny honky? :D:D