ACMESkydiver

I can't decide which homepage has the best appeal

My husband likes #1...I like #2, but #3 is kinda cool.

There are other options but I don't like them, and I'm not going through the hell of trying to get anything 'new' through legal. These are all approved, I just have to quit switching back and forth and pick one!!

Whatcha think? I have Surf momentum on my business home page right now. B|

I can change them at will, the only problem is I am getting REALLY cool business cards made up to match our homepage, so we kinda have to stick to one...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I definetly like #2, it has great colors in it and it is the one that stuck out most to me.

-That's what I thought, but we saw a preview of the available business cards of #1, and my hubby was all over it...

Mebbe if I can get a preview of #2 biz cards he'd go for it more. I like the bright blues better, too.
~Jaye

Jaye..

No skydivers?

C'mon now.

I know, I know! But do you know how much it costs just to develop those, man?? :ph34r: I couldn't even begin to fathom posing another one to legal.

-Besides, it isn't 'private domain' or whatever the hell that's called. They are approved for mass distro, so they only approve like 10 designs, and I picked the 'extreme' of the 10.

The other ones are way tame versions, and we are not a 'way tame' business. :P
~Jaye

#1 is a little washed out.

#2 is absolutely beautiful but

#3 has the same strong colors but shows an activity that is more accessible to people. When people see surfing they think of themselves an an outsider.
Every corporate shmo with a Northface fleece and a VW can pick up climbing. If you're over 20 - with the exception of Johnny Utah - you're an houli who will never surf.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Hey Walt I just got an AWESOME idea!! I can photoshop in some lines to the cliff climber and call him a BASE jumper that's hung up! B|

:):):):):)

There's a website (can't remember the name) that has some great posters that make fun on those cheesey "inspirational" posters designed for workplaces. You know--the ones with scenes that show some people mountain climbing or skydiving or whatever and say TEAMWORK!!! or something like that at the bottom.

Anyway, for the posters that make fun of those cheesy workplace posters, the hung up BASE jumper would be awesome!!!

Now, all we need is a truly uninspirational caption.

Maybe, "Flexibility: You were ready to die like a man. Now, you are wimpering and waiting to be rescued"

Walt

#1 is a little washed out.

#2 is absolutely beautiful but

#3 has the same strong colors but shows an activity that is more accessible to people. When people see surfing they think of themselves an an outsider.
Every corporate shmo with a Northface fleece and a VW can pick up climbing. If you're over 20 - with the exception of Johnny Utah - you're an houli who will never surf.

Interesting thoughts, thank you.

-I think Steverino might be right and the guy isn't really a climber...just hanging off of a rock...

Your observations are probably why we don't have a skydiver anyhoo...sure people see it's cool, but how many people say 'I wanna do that someday' but never do. It may be an event that they will not identify with at all. I never thought of that!

We are totally going for 'cool factor', and if we wanted to go middle of the road, where a skydiver is too extreme for anyone to fathom, and a rock climber -well, we do have a rock climber on the homepage of one of our linked partners, so mebbe that's why we don't have one available for our own site- perhaps the rock climber doesn't have the cool that the ocean blue brings into it...well then I think the blue crush big wave may have the impact we're looking for.

I'll keep casting my line out here for people to view and give me feedback, then I'll show the results to the CEO tonight and see what the big man thinks.

Thanks for all your help guys and girls! Keep your thoughts coming! :)
~Jaye

There's a website (can't remember the name) that has some great posters that make fun on those cheesey "inspirational" posters designed for workplaces. You know--the ones with scenes that show some people mountain climbing or skydiving or whatever and say TEAMWORK!!! or something like that at the bottom.

Anyway, for the posters that make fun of those cheesy workplace posters, the hung up BASE jumper would be awesome!!!

Now, all we need is a truly uninspirational caption.

Maybe, "Flexibility: You were ready to die like a man. Now, you are wimpering and waiting to be rescued"

Walt

That website is: www.despair.com. It's funny as hell, and they do have a BASE jumper on there...:ph34r:

;)
~Jaye