sundevil777

If beautiful women didn't know they were beautiful...

I think the world would be a better place.

I find too much self esteem to be very unattractive, and there is a whole lot of that going around.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

You're right.. too much self esteem is unattractive. But so is pity and self loathing. Nobody likes to hear someone talk down about themselves all the time.

Not to mention, the ones who seem to think quite highly of themselves are usually overcompensating.

You're right.. too much self esteem is unattractive. But so is pity and self loathing. Nobody likes to hear someone talk down about themselves all the time.

Your right. Any dz.commers come to mind:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah, Lee. I wish you'd just look in the mirror and see how beautiful you are!! :D

Duh i do. But i really think my pecs are too big:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

self confidence is great.....arrogance is not

and Lee....your boobs are just fine......your ass on the other hand......................:D:D:D

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

The world would be a better place if beautiful women knew I think they are beautiful.
:$

They already know. That is the problem.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

The world would be a better place if beautiful women knew I think they are beautiful.
:$

They already know. That is the problem.

Maybe if those women heard that they are something other than hot ten times a day, they'd think there is value in their other qualities and wouldn't put so much stock in to looks.

You're delving in to a deep-seated sociological issue here..

Maybe if those women heard that they are something other than hot ten times a day, they'd think there is value in their other qualities and wouldn't put so much stock in to looks.

Quite right, I say that the rest of April should be the official don't give a second look to pretty women that you don't have a chance with anyway month. They would probably spend a lot of time looking in the mirror to figure out what is wrong.

They would probably spend a lot of time looking in the mirror to figure out what is wrong.

I know more avg to ugly men who think they are the shit and spend more time in a mirror then the hotties I know.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

why are you so bitter? and i hate to tell you but many beautiful women do NOT know they are beautiful - yes there are some women that take it overboard - but really for the most part many women don't see themselves the way that others do
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

You're delving in to a deep-seated sociological issue here..

Basically were damned either way...

Either we get validated for our looks all the time and are made to feel there's something wrong with us if we care "too much" about that.

Or we're never (or rarely) validated for our looks and are made to feel there's something wrong with us if we don't care enough about that.

It's a wonder that the women who do manage to appreciate themselves for what and who they are manage to do so in the face of such constant messaging. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I find too much self esteem to be very unattractive, and there is a whole lot of that going around.

I agree that too much vainty is distasteful and that the line between confidence and arrogance can be a thin one ... but "Beautiful women" might be attractive for far more than looks alone. In fact, if you as a male, is only looking at her hair, face and boobies (this is a skydiving forum) then you're part of the problem and are likely missing the forest for the trees. Women, Men, People in general need to be seen as whole picture/character/spirit/beings to appreciate who they truly are. Then you can better see whether they are "unattractive" or not.

Just my thoughts.

Karen

Dude, what's up? Aren't you still "married with kids" like me? At least you and I each found one beautiful woman to give us the time of day. :D

There's conceit and arrogance in both genders, and I find some of the more conceited women not as physically attractive as more "down to earth" women. What is common with attractive women is a certain aloofness at times. It's a defense mechanism against every guy that hits on them simply because the woman said "Hi" and was polite to them. That's a common lament. [:/]

I still want to know what set you off on this topic.

Walt

I used to think I was unattractive. Seriously. Junior high kids can be very mean. Then I went through an adjustment period for about, lessee, 20 years now, and I know I'm attractive. Sometimes hot even.

But I usually just fall back on my personality anyway. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?