Broke

Who is the bigger putz?

So what do you think? I was reading some old threads and i had this question pop in my head. Both of them survived, both of them went on tv talking about their "Ordeal."
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Yes but she at least waited till 12 jumps to pretend she knew everything! He went straight from whuffo to know-it-all-about-skydiving in one jump! :D :D

Yeah, but by 12 jumps she should have known at least a little bit better. He gets a bit of a discount for having no more knowledge of skydivers (vs. skydiving) than a one-tandem wonder.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

No comparison. Lutz wins hands down.

Lutz: http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=2885

Richardson: http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3140

Dunno how you can even compare em. She had a reserve malfunction and got hurt. Mostly positive about skydiving and not nearly as innacurate as people make her out to be. Lutz, putz, period.

Dave

She had a reserve malfunction and got hurt.

Has the story been revised? I thought she popped a toggle on her main and chopped it, then popped a toggle on her reserve and rode it in.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

No comparison. Lutz wins hands down.

They should've run him over with a truck a couple times to finish him off. What did Eddy Murphy used to say long ago (I forget where) ? If you hit somebody, you gotta back up over them and then run them over again.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

You have to ask???Klutz clearly cut away his main before the D-bag was even out of the container.I could go on but what would be the point.:S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

You have to ask???Klutz clearly cut away his main before the D-bag was even out of the container.I could go on but what would be the point.:S

You see, that's not the problem with Lutz. The ripcord set up and the old training method of Arch - Look - Reach - Pull, is just asking a student to cutaway first. Don't look at something unless you want to pull it. The ripcord was on the hip, and the cutaway is in plane view.

Lutz became a verb because of everything he did after that moment.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto