PsychoBob

Sun N Fun sucked and I have the pics to prove it!

***do you know how gay you look...

THE VILLAGE PEOPLE!...Dammit, I was going for the George Michael "WHAM" look.:P:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***As you noticed, I took the liberty of removing a couple of pics from your camera

I noticed the ones of you dancing naked on the table in Hooters are missing. :o;)crazy]

Here's a few you missed though.B|

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

If I were to post a poll about what these pictures are

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=62462;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=62463;

my choices would be:

1) Dude practicing his dance steps for SNF 3 (Not Sun N Fun, "Saturday Night Fever");
2) Dude practicing for his Olympic tryout of rhythmic gymnastics;
3) Dude competing in colorguard;
4) Dude waving in planes;
5) Dude's audition to be a backup dancer for Britney Spears on her, "Treat Me like the Trashy Skank that I Am" Tour.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

***Is that 'Brian' behind you?

No, that's Mike Yuska, the Air Traffic Manager. They are working departures off runway 27L and I was working departures of 27R (which is actually taxiway B but we make it a runway for SNF. I asked the opening jump team if you were around but they said no.

BWAAAHHAA!! Because there is so much activity going on the runway i.e, planes stacked up for departure, lot's of spinning props, excited/nervous pilots, we over-exaggerate our body movements.

If you use short waves with just your arms the pilots don't see it and will just sit there blocking the runway. After an hour and a half of that your arms and legs feel like they've been through the aerobics class from hell.

I asked the opening jump team if you were around but they said no.

I know a one or two guys that jump that show, I haven't done it in a decade...

It's a 'freebie' as you well know, and between that and Oshkosh...TWO weeks a year was becoming a drain.;)

I was wondering if an old buddy, Brian Lorenz was still red shirting the ramp down there?

I keep running into him at various EAA events around the country.B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

*** was wondering if an old buddy, Brian Lorenz was still red shirting the ramp down there?

He wasn't with us (FAA) but he may have been working on the EAA side. Is he an FAA controller?

***you mean kept as blackmail material

I have already gotten into way too much shit with my wife for some pics I posted from Bridge Day and a couple of boogies from last year. ;)

I have already gotten into way too much shit with my wife

Make it up to her by bringing her to the airshow in May. From Elijay bring 76 west to 123. It's an easy drive.....and she likes me:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

***Make it up to her by bringing her to the airshow in May. From Elijay bring 76 west to 123. It's an easy drive.....and she likes me

I am going to ask her about it tonight and I've got to check my schedule at work tomorrow. It's in Lincoln, NC right?

***I thought you had learned your lesson about taking relatives to DZDs and boogies....

I don't know if I'm a glutton for punishment or just plain stupid. I'm leaning toward the latter.:S:P Have a good weekend, I'm heading for the mountains for some down time.:)