turtlespeed

How many of you . . .

I have no shame and I will admit to doing this. If I have a really runny nose I'll clean it up in the shower. It's better than sneezing in public and having boogers shooting through your fingers because your nose was so stuffy.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I discovered... like the neti pot... that snot loosens up in the shower from steam...

That is true with all bodily fluids. That is why immediately following ones shower one clears the nose with tissue and ears with a cotton swab, then washes one's hands with soap again. It can be quite a burden... that cleanliness thing is tedious. :|

I am seriously rethinking ever having shower sex ever again with anyone.

wingnut slowly walks over to the nightstand, pulls out the .40 and shoot himself since there is no hope left......:P

You never know just what is lurking in the water.

it's okay, it's just a baby ruth....

I was teaching a water aerobics class for elderly people (lots of fun!) and we had to all get out of the pool because some little kid couldn't squeeze his cheeks together. The little shit bomber had let out quite a bit before it was noticed.

Yuck.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

However, after reading this thread I am seriously rethinking ever having shower sex ever again with anyone.

Just make sure that you have the sex in YOUR shower;););):P:ph34r::)

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

I am seriously rethinking ever having shower sex ever again with anyone.

wingnut slowly walks over to the nightstand, pulls out the .40 and shoot himself since there is no hope left......:P

Walks up . . . sees the carnage - remembers why he did this. . . points , laughs, and takes his Gear.:D:D:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It can be quite a burden... that cleanliness thing is tedious. :|

This is why I just skip the entire shower thing all together. It's like brushing your teeth before breakfast, making the bed, doing the dishes, etc. Why do it if it's just going to get messy again?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

This is why I just skip the entire shower thing all together. It's like brushing your teeth before breakfast, making the bed, doing the dishes, etc. Why do it if it's just going to get messy again?

So that's what that smell was.

I kept asking you and . . . OOOOOOOHHHHHH . . . SO THAT'S what you meant by "Natural Essence"

I get it now.
:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I kept asking you and . . . OOOOOOOHHHHHH . . . SO THAT'S what you meant by "Natural Essence"

I get it now.

Nah, that was just gas.

--------------

I get it now.

Nah, that was just gas.

I wonder what roses smell like to you cuz - DAYUM - that was nothing like the roses we have here in Texas . . . I'll take your word for it - but if roses smell like that in California - get out as quick as you can.

I wonder what roses smell like to you cuz - DAYUM - that was nothing like the roses we have here in Texas . . . I'll take your word for it - but if roses smell like that in California - get out as quick as you can.

I never claimed my farts smell like roses! Quite the contrary! :D I can clear out an entire hangar in 10 seconds flat.

B|

--------------

I never claimed my farts smell like roses!
B|

Roses - you definately said roses.

Roses - yep - Roses.

Uh Huh - roses is what you said.