Girlfalldown

A few new dz.com rules to get us by until HH gets back

1. Reposts. Since we can't search to see if something has been posted already it is perfectly acceptable to make a repost as long as the original isn't obvious and on the first page still. No "REPOST" comments will be accepted during this period.

2. Private jokes. If a private joke is made that only one or a few would get and that person is not actively posting in said thread, please PM that person and let them know where it was referenced so they can find it and comment immediately.

3. Trolling. No trolling is allowed during this hard time. We've got enough on our plates trying to sift through each post looking for a reference to our name, something we did, something we want to do, something we'd never do, something everyone thinks we've done or would do, etc. Don't make it harder on us.

4. Greenie abuse. Greenie abuse will not be tolerated unless it's aimed at Skymama or Remster.

5?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

5. addendum to greenie abuse: one must abuse both Skymama and Remster simutaneously so that we can watch with out sifting through all the threads.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'm not a troll. I've been doing this for years. I've grown at least into a gargoyle by now.

:P:ph34r:

a hard as stone, gangly evil looking creature that comes to life only to torment and destroy?

yea, I'll buy that. :o:D:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

4. Greenie abuse. Greenie abuse will not be tolerated unless it's aimed at Skymama or Remster.

You didn't send me a pm about this. Do I get to ban you no for breaking the new rules? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You didn't send me a pm about this. Do I get to ban you no for breaking the new rules? :P

It's like you're answering your own questions as you ask them!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

YEAH! :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hey....I have some "Go-Tarts" sitting on my dining room table. Mmmmm....frosted strawberry! I have 19 of them left, too.

Oooppsss...I mean 20. I'm on a diet, so I meant to say that I have 20 of them left! :)

*now frantically looking around to make sure there are no lightning bolts about to get me* >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

LOL...tell you what.....I'll go take a picture and post it for you.

If I open it to display the REAL evidence....do I get to eat it and the calories/carbs are nil because I'm doing it for a good cause? :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

oh yeah. and no gratuitous post-whoring either. Only posts with really important information and deep sociological/spiritual meaning will be accepted.:|

BACK OFF!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm not a troll. I've been doing this for years. I've grown at least into a gargoyle by now.

:P:ph34r:

If not the Devil >:(Incarnate . . . .

Hi Shannon.

:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Damn it! This whole mess has me all flustered!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Damn it! This whole mess has me all flustered!

Awwe - you're looking forward to seeing my smoke freeness in person aren't you?:ph34r: