Buried

What to do to a leaving coworker

A coworker of mine has her last day tomorrow and we love to pester eachother day after day so, yes some things will be missed[:/].

I want to come up with some ideas of evil joke ,etc to do to her later today or tomorrow.

Any ideas?

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

So I get my last paycheck in the mail after leaving my old job. And I was docked one day off the pay period. Knowing that I'm not going to do a thing about it and ... AARRGGGGHHH!!!!

Now that was >:(
My other ride is the relative wind.

Plan a going away party for the day after she leaves. Don't invite her.

well 1) that would be saturday
2) even if i did invite them, they are moving that night so it wouldn't be an issue of her showing up:D

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Take everything she is going to pack up from the office and wrap it in aluminum foil!!! :D (Don't let your IT dept find you doing this... apparently there is something about aluminum next to electronics :S)

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

When my gf left her old job 2 years ago. They took her to lunch etc.. etc.. but they filled her purse (handbag) full of confetti. I mean every crack, pocket was full of confetti. To this day she'll open her wallet (2 or 3 purses later) and still confetti will turn up.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

inthe military we tape them to a chair and hose them down with water.. some times we pour sour milk and such over thier heads.. al dpends on how much or how little we like them.. they get alot if we really hate/like them....

Here's a prank that's tried and true, if your co-worker has a computer. Take a screen capture of her desktop, then set it as wallpaper and hide the real desktop icons in another folder. When your co-worker tries to click on a shortcut item (or alias, on a Mac), nothing will happen because all the icons are just part of the image. (:

Of course, don't blame me if she retaliates with a Gila monster on your chair or something.