Kentiy

velo-2

Yep - same thing was said, and will be said, every time we take a step up in performance.
There will always be those that get a little ahead of themselves, but we must do what we can to look after each other.

I think that with 300 HMA as only option will stop many from ordering due to maintenance. I think that's good because then only the competitors will get them, and they are most likely qualifed :)

And the PD Factory Team has already brought those canopies to Norway - just a little bit under cover at the time ;) - I'm sure you will see them again next year!

WOOOT? I've then seen them, even touched them with out even knowing it! I'm blessed!!! YeeEEHAA!!!

:D:ph34r::P
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

I do want to emphasize that this is a canopy for highly experienced and dedicated canopy pilots - this is not a canopy that we expect to see go mainstream.

I don't think so. Any manufacturer would want to get their R&D money/investment back...

You do realize that Kolla works for PD, right? I think she knows what she's talking about ;)

So Kolla, what do I need to do to try one of these out? :P

Learn how to swoop first would be a good start, lol!

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

just to give you guys a heads up, here are the top 10 at the world cup after 3 rounds of speed and what they're flying:

Jay Moledski-Canada 300 New Velo

Jonathan Tagle- USA 278.07 New Velo

Isaiah McMauliffe- USA 277.13 New Velo

Brian McNenny- USA 273.23 New Velo

Shannon Pilcher- USA 272.01 New Velo

Ian Bobo- USA 270.51 New Velo

Tom Delibac- USA 269.22 New Velo

Brent Henderson- Canada 262.70 ?

Rob McMillan- Australia 262.63 ?

Matt Harris- Australia 257.84 ?

As you can see, the new Velo is kicking some serious booty, so like i said...it's a swooping machine B|

Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Brent Henderson- Canada 262.70 Old Velo

As you can see, the new Brento is kicking some serious booty, so like i said...he's a swooping machine B|

B|B|

Making us in Canada proud!

Is Brento the highest placed competitor so far with no factory support at all?