waltappel

Speaking of getting slapped...

...ok so none of us were talking about getting slapped, but here it is anyway.

A very dear friend, jumperpaula, was annoyed with me at the DZ one day and was letting me know it.

In true retard fashion, I looked at her and said, "Well if I were you, I'd slap the piss out of me."

There was no hesitation on her part. She slapped the living shit out me. Ouch!

Wasn't much I could say other than ouch, though.

For the record, I still love her very dearly. No more comments to her about slapping me, though.

Walt

I think deep down you really like it!
:P

Not that day I didn't! I would have considered a pretend slap, which is what I was expecting, kind of funny. Paula is waaaaaaaaaaay too passionate to even think about a pretend slap.

I suppose she gives really good slap for those who are into that kind of thing. Me, I'd prefer a nice, slow gentle kiss.

Walt

Yeah, I guess.....OBTW.....I have be described as being a "passionate" person and NOT in just the love making kinda way.:$

Bobbi

A truly admire passion in any woman, so uh, how ya' doin'?:$

(Please don't slap me or whip me for saying that!)

Walt

Did someone say whip?
:ph34r:
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

...ok so none of us were talking about getting slapped, but here it is anyway.

A very dear friend, jumperpaula, was annoyed with me at the DZ one day and was letting me know it.

In true retard fashion, I looked at her and said, "Well if I were you, I'd slap the piss out of me."

There was no hesitation on her part. She slapped the living shit out me. Ouch!

Wasn't much I could say other than ouch, though.

For the record, I still love her very dearly. No more comments to her about slapping me, though.

Walt

That's really hot! (You kinda gave her the 'go-ahead'.:D) Sounds like you two have a good friendship.
BTW... Just 'cus you're a good guy, I'm gonna back-off about you know what! i just wanted to tell you that.

Chuck

That's really hot! (You kinda gave her the 'go-ahead'.:D) Sounds like you two have a good friendship.

Hot?!!! It hurt like hell! I don't know if she practiced a whole bunch just for that moment or what, but she laid one hard nasty slap on me!

Yep, jumperpaula is indeed a friend. I'll love her 'til the day I die. Depsite that nasty slap, she is one of the most truly kindhearted souls I have ever met.

BTW... Just 'cus you're a good guy, I'm gonna back-off about you know what! i just wanted to tell you that.

Chuck

Thanks! And I promise to never post pics like that again!

Walt

You, got a deal!
You speak so highly of her, she must be pretty special. After that slap, you sure do want her on your side!;)
I think, the one woman that I ever knew with a helluva wallop was my mom! I was about 16, verging on the cockey side. I smarted something off to my mom, she only stood about 5'1" and I swear, she came-up off the floor with a right that rang my bell! That ended the cockiness, right then and there! After that, it was "Yes M'am!" Come to think of it, I don't recall ever smarting-off to a woman, since!

Chuck

Truth : He had to
1) Be absolutely correct that he deserved a slap for the statement
2) Be short enough or sitting down
3) Made sure I had just enough cocktails before the suggested it.

Walt, Beyond a doubt, you now understand the difference between the "inner thought" and the "outter thought" now while on the DZ.

Luv ya man

Humbling and eye opening at the same time, heh?
Isn't this what the Germans phrase GESTALT?

BTW It's only perverted if you enjoyed it.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Truth : He had to
1) Be absolutely correct that he deserved a slap for the statement
2) Be short enough or sitting down
3) Made sure I had just enough cocktails before the suggested it.

Walt, Beyond a doubt, you now understand the difference between the "inner thought" and the "outter thought" now while on the DZ.

Luv ya man

1) Yeah, I deserved it but I didn't really think you would actually do it!!!!!

2) I was standing up

3) You had definitely *not* been drinking.

Walt