weegegirl

The old "who would you pick up" question...

Imagine yourself driving along on a wild stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car.

Imagine yourself driving along on a wild stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car.

The old lady who was about to die. Anyone who was a friend of mine would understand and women come and go.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Doh! I chose the wrong one...

1) If she is about to die, I don't want to have to remove her body and go through a police investigation, yadda, yadda.

2) He/She saved my life, why wouldn't I pick her up?

3) There is no such thing as a perfect man.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

None of the above

What the hell is an old lady who is about to die doing standing at a bus stop on a wild stormy night? Shouldnt she have called 911? That woman is crazy! She could cut yo ass!

If I got an old friend who once saved my life and they were in town and didnt call, there's a reason. they must be up to no good.

The perfect woman?!
LOL! theres no such thing! :P

:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

My answer is "other". Because I would give the keys to my best friend and have him drive the old lady home, while I hung out with the new love of my life. Come on... it's only a storm. What could possibly go wrong??? :D

Damn...you're so smart. :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I tell you what.
I would take my old friend friend and I would tell him: "Joe, please, have my car and take this old lady immediately to the hospital, then take my car to your home, I will recover it tomorrow".
After that, I would take the lady I was dreaming about apart, somewhere under some sort of shelter and would make love to her. After having finished, I would call a taxi and take her home.
Or, more comfortable, imeddiately after my friend left with the old lady with my car, I would call a taxi and take the lady I was dreaming about and I would get to my/her place and would spent a very nice night of love B| B| B|
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

i'd leave them all unless they offered gas $. tho i may pull over and talk to the old friend until his bus came by and maybe get the girls #.

the old lady could die anyways. c'est la vie. not like standing there increases her chances.

:P

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I picked "Other" Providing that other was the 4 hottest strippers at the Pink Pony and they had a case of cold delicious beer. :D The old lady is about to die. WTH does she need a ride for? My friend would understand that I ditched him for some hot strippers and beer. #3 doesn't exist. B|

> I would take the lady I was dreaming about apart
> I don't think that means what you think it means
Sorry, English is NOT my first language. What I meant is: I would take the lady I was dreaming about on one side, next to me, with me...
Yes, now I understand that to "take apart" in English means to destroy, to shatter, to reduce in particles.
I know the meaning but using the verb and the preposition far away in the clause did not allow me to understand its meaning. Sorry!!!!! ;)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

> I would take the lady I was dreaming about apart
> I don't think that means what you think it means
Sorry, English is NOT my first language. What I meant is: I would take the lady I was dreaming about on one side, next to me, with me...
Yes, now I understand that to "take apart" in English means to destroy, to shatter, to reduce in particles.
I know the meaning but using the verb and the preposition far away in the clause did not allow me to understand its meaning. Sorry!!!!! ;)

Well, you sure know enough english to be just as long winded as some of us. :D:D

Just kidding around. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

That's easy, the old lady who is about to die. Neither a friend of mine nor my perfect woman would let me choose otherwise.

Blues,
Dave

ditto

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

My answer is "other". Because I would give the keys to my best friend and have him drive the old lady home, while I hung out with the new love of my life. Come on... it's only a storm. What could possibly go wrong??? :D

Damn...you're so smart. :P

Blues,
Dave

Crap I shoulda read more... :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Regardless of the hypothetical as to whether I can save her. Out in the rain is no way to go. I figure my hero and his future girlfriend can take care of themselves. Besides, anyone worth maintaining as a friend has to respect my decision.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

My answer is "other". Because I would give the keys to my best friend and have him drive the old lady home, while I hung out with the new love of my life. Come on... it's only a storm. What could possibly go wrong???

The woman of my dreams would think I was an idiot for not calling a cab if I'm going to make a scene out of hitting on her.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

There is no such thing as a perfect man.

True, but I come extraordinarily close.

Walt

No, you must have misunderstood the selection. It was the perfect man you were dreaming about, not the man dreaming about being perfect. :D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

There is no such thing as a perfect man.

True, but I come extraordinarily close.

Walt

No, you must have misunderstood the selection. It was the perfect man you were dreaming about, not the man dreaming about being perfect. :D

Oooooooooh ouch!!! That's ok, I'm still perfect enough to treat you to some hot bread!:)
Walt

Oooooooooh ouch!!! That's ok, I'm still perfect enough to treat you to some hot bread!:)
Walt

That's perfect!! ;)