sdub2221

Free fly pants

Hey Stephen,

I just bought a Kurupee suit this summer. Have about 20 jumps on it and I love it so far. Kurupee was originally having alot of problems with quality in their suits. Things like using thin stitching and not double stitching. The suits were falling apart. Everyone who knows this has looked at my suit and said the quality is MUCH better. I have had no problems with it and LOVE the suit.

The best part about Kurupee...similar quality for half the price. I love the suit and will be buying a pair of FF pants in the spring or over the winter. I paid $202 shipped to my door for this suit.

Hope that helps!
"When once you have tasted flight..."

Yeah, It seems that the pricing is pretty reasonable and they have the online color scheme thingy. So that helps as well. At the moment however, I have changed my mind and started looking into Tony freefly pants. Im in no real hurry, but it would be nice to look like I know what Im doing :)

thanks for the input

read the gear review on kurupee, and you will find they are not good and I have onwed a kurupee suit and found it to be pretty crappy. I jump Firefly now and it is badass. It is made well, looks cool, and is priced to sell. I got a freefly suit the way I wanted it for $260 and that included shipping and taxes (thats right 260 said and done) Check em out their reviews are good and you can talk to the owner directly.
don't try your bullshit with me!!!