cesslon

Should i roommate with chicks or d00ds?

Well I'm moving to the UK in like a week, scored a kick ass job there.
I've lived with d00ds before and loved our bachelor pad we would make a big mess thursnight and keep it till the following tues night
reason being friday we would party, so no cleaning then
satday hung over
sat night partying
sunday hung over
monday arvo just got home from first day back at work after big weekend so why clean
tuesday place looks a mess and needs a clean lol

anyway living with d00d's is good as what a chick usually see's as a mess, d00d's see as a work of art, our mess told stories, like how many pizza's were eaten and how many drinks drank on the weekend, that way we could tell monday that we had a good weekend
chick's don't see it that way

although I can be very clean

anyway moving to a new area (and country) was wondering people's thoughts on the fastest way to meet people
should I rent with chicks and hope they have hot friends and also know some d00d's who are keen to party on the town

or should I rent with d00d's that are keen to just party straight away and meet the chicks through them

anyway living with d00d's is good as what a chick usually see's as a mess, d00d's see as a work of art, our mess told stories, ......although I can be very clean

I have had both male and female roommates and let me tell you that girls can be worse than guys when it comes to cleaning. I lived with one girl who's habits made me want to puke.

Anyway living with a girl can be OK if there is a good personality match, but a female roommate can make your life hell if you don't get along. If seeking a house with multiple roommates it is good to have a mix. You don't want either the guys or the girls to dominate numerically.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

I have had both male and female roommates and let me tell you that girls can be worse than guys when it comes to cleaning. I lived with one girl who's habits made me want to puke.
Richards

Ditto.. I'm leaving in a four person house, one french girl. And she is by far the messiest of the lot.. Leaves hair everywhere, in the bathtub, sink, kitchen, wall... Never washes up her dishes because she convinently forgets about it. Once i had a friend over for dinner and was short of dishes.. Went to ask her about it, brought a stack of 8 plates out of her room to wash. Not to mention she almost killed us twice by putting a pot of water to boil on a gas hob, then going to sleep. She then had the cheek to think it was one of us who did it.. Bleh.

Anyway, rant over. What are you moving over for? In my opinion, a mix house is more intersting, as long as you all get along fine. Where in the UK are you moving to?

Eugene

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Anyway, rant over. What are you moving over for? In my opinion, a mix house is more intersting, as long as you all get along fine. Where in the UK are you moving to?

Eugene

moving over for work
moving to the count/state (what ever it is)
of Bucks

I have had both male and female roommates and let me tell you that girls can be worse than guys when it comes to cleaning.

Yep, the worst I've lived with have been women.

If seeking a house with multiple roommates it is good to have a mix. You don't want either the guys or the girls to dominate numerically.

True too.

have had roomates of both genders..... and like it was said before..... it's not a matter of gender, but lifestyle.. and word of advice......

if you end up living with a chick, never, and i repeatmyslef ever sleep with her!! think of it as a bad thing... cuz it probly won't end up pretty and then you end up homeless......

if you end up living with a chick, never, and i repeatmyslef ever sleep with her!! think of it as a bad thing...

This was 1 of my worrys, woman who get to know me usually want to have wild animal sex with me, and I was worried that maybe one night I won't be able to fend her off.
so did you learn the hard way ?