sistaluv

Dam freaken Sappy Chick flicks.........

There just soooo freaken fake and overated I can't believe I wasted money on one!! I use to enjoy them when I was younger but to hell with those fairytails!!!! >:( Face it , It's all in the movies and dam it pisses me off!!!!!! Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! I felt the need to vent...>:(

Better now thanx!!!;)

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

Now you see why we (guys) normally can't stand them? Come on, our shoot-em-up action flicks are WAY more realistic. :ph34r::D

Actually there is one chick flick that I like, but I'm not saying cuz I might lose my Guy Card. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I love a good chick flick! Some of my favorites: Fried green tomatos, Steel magnolias, Postcards from the edge, Boys on the side, Little women, Riding in cars with boys.

Come to think of it. What is a chick flick?

Gonzo

How about 50 First Dates? That was a hilarious chick flick... Can't go wrong with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

riding in cars with boys is hysterical... the ending was eh but i love that movie...

i used to watch steal magnolias and terms of endearment with my mom alll the time.. hahah and we cried everytime too :P

and yes i am a sucker for the notebook... totally ruins men however great sappy flick ...

i used to fight the fact that i liked them... i usually only rent or borrow them though, but really a good chick flick every once in a while is great.. but the wedding date is a lamo excuse of a chick flick
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Yes that is one of my favorite love stories, oh and anchorman is a great chick flick to

Anchorman?? A chickflick??? I've seen it, and it was about as crude as comedy movies go. I thought it was more of a bachelor party movie than anything else... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Notebook..... I tried watching that show so many different times i give up..!!!! As well as Mrs. congeneality 2 ....first one was alright but 2nd keep falling asleep....Good for when i have insomnia...lol 28 Days I laughed my ass off!!!! That kept me up..lol;)

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

Now you see why we (guys) normally can't stand them? Come on, our shoot-em-up action flicks are WAY more realistic. :ph34r::D

Actually there is one chick flick that I like, but I'm not saying cuz I might lose my Guy Card. B|

That, right there, is grounds for suspension.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun