alanab

who jumps at skydive orange???

There's Friday jumping @ West Point (maybe an hour south). We have the PAC 750 starting @ 1pm through the weekend!!!

She didn't ask about West Point. She asked about Orange. Cuz Orange ROCKS. And she will be close to it. And she's coming to see me! So stop trying to steal my woman! JESUS! >:(

:D:D

There's Friday jumping @ West Point (maybe an hour south). We have the PAC 750 starting @ 1pm through the weekend!!!

You know, if my flight didn't leave Norfolk at 215 in the afternoon I would swing through and jump with you guys. I keep telling Rob G that I am gonna come down to jump with him. I need to make that happen.

traitor. :|

:P

NO, seriously... I too need to go check out WP. Been here for over a year now and haven't gone anywhere but Orange. DOH!

I love my home DZ. Hell, it's my hometown. However, if you have a plane and the people at your DZ don't suck.....I'll go jump there. :P

After I graduate Liz, let's head down there for a weekend...

You know....perhaps you two could run on down for the Memorial Day Boogie. We start jumping friday at noon and go till dark Monday..and to tempt you a little...C-A-S-A!!! There will also be plenty of organizers (as if Carol Clay wasn't enough)...BEER TRUCK!!!

You know....perhaps you two could run on down for the Memorial Day Boogie. We start jumping friday at noon and go till dark Monday..and to tempt you a little...C-A-S-A!!! There will also be plenty of organizers (as if Carol Clay wasn't enough)...BEER TRUCK!!!

I'm going tracking at Cross Keys......else I would come jump the casa. I'll prolly come visit in june though. You guys should come up for the Orange Boogie in Aug.

You know, if my flight didn't leave Norfolk at 215 in the afternoon I would swing through and jump with you guys. I keep telling Rob G that I am gonna come down to jump with him. I need to make that happen.

Hell, not just Rob G---all of us!!! :)

or they should come to SGC's memorial day boogie, that's where all the cool kids are going::
stop hijacking my thread:| i want people to jump with at orange!

Sorry, gotta go with spatula on this one. The first post said that you didn't even know if they were jumping Friday afternoon. So basically it's a choice between a guaranteed 12 min climb to altitude in the PAC or...........maybe no jumping at all. Gimme da PAC!!!!

gotta go with spatula on this one.

YES!!! WP WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!

B|

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, in addition to the PAC this weekend they have a Strong cutaway rig. So come on out and practice your emergency procedures......where the hanging harness is 4000 ft tall!!!!
P.S. Bring an extra set of underwear for that one.

Sorry, gotta go with spatula on this one. The first post said that you didn't even know if they were jumping Friday afternoon. So basically it's a choice between a guaranteed 12 min climb to altitude in the PAC or...........maybe no jumping at all. Gimme da PAC!!!!

yeah, i didnt know... but i know now that they are jumping on friday. im coming from ohio. will be near orange, not the point or whatever. ill pass on the pac anyways, thanks