2fat2fly

flatulance at the farm

No, not in Georgia, the cube farm here. I just fired one off that sounded like a Saturn launch. My neighbor was on a speaker phone call and had to hang up to laugh. This is why they keep me on the road.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

No, not in Georgia, the cube farm here. I just fired one off that sounded like a Saturn launch. My neighbor was on a speaker phone call and had to hang up to laugh. This is why they keep me on the road.

lol! I thought you meant at Hans' place too... when i was down there for the April Fool's pseudo-boogie, the Liquid-Sky dude (Rico? sorry, can't quite recall his name... really cool man, makes killer freefly suits, he and his wife, and boy is she beautiful!), anyway, he had the NASTIEST FOULEST most SATANIC gas I've ever smelled on the way to altitude. It infested one's sinuses and caked the linings like a cancerous tar. truly hideous. I told him on a load that if he just clamped his asshole shut and managed to wait until i exited to let his stench out even once, i'd buy a suit from him... somehow he managed to keep it locked in (probably a cork was slamped up there) so now I'm down for a liquid sky suit when my finances get sorted out again.... B|:D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...