NSEMN8R

Bioperformance

Has anyone around here ever heard of Bioperformance pills? I guess you put them in your gas tank and you're supposed to get 25% better mileage.

My wife wants me to go to a meeting about it next week. Whenever I have to go to a meeting to find out about something it usually ends up being some kind of bullshit multilevel marketing scam. Is it even possible that this stuff really works?

A guy gave me a pill to put in the gas tank when I was leaving Dublin. I don't really know if it worked - but it didn't hurt anything. I think that the theory makes it a possibility.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I met that guy, but I didn't take one of his pills. I saw a consumer report about these kind of pills on tv and the experts said to save your money, they don't really work.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was given a bottle of the powder to try, I was told that it usually takes 4 tanks to see results.

I am on my 4th now and haven't noticed a significant change in gas mileage. The person that gave me my sample says that they have gone from 16 to 19 mpg in their diesel truck. I have been using it in a '97 mazda 626.

One thing that has concerned me is the last sentence on the bottle states "Every person's outcome with the product will be totally different than what is shared in the testimonies."

Another concern is the 4 tank start-up. Why should it take 4 tanks? It is supposed to be an enzyme that stretches out the gas molecule or something like that. Why wouldn't it start to work immediately?

I have briefly looked at the web-site for more info, but only found investment info, not technical info.

Don't Pull Low... Unless You ARE!!!
The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.

There is a pyramid deal involved but you can also buy them online with no other commitment. I tried them and did see some difference for my highway mileage but for city driving. They smel like crap so don't keep them in anything but an AIRTIGHT container. Like mothballs really bad. Made me think back to when I was a kid and saw our neighbor putting mothballs in his gas tank. He was an old engineer and he told us it improved his gas mileage. Do not really understand why but they seem to have some impact.
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Just last night Mythbusters looked at fuel saving gadgets/ additives. All either had no change or lowered the MPG of the cars tested. Supposedly, the EPA tested over a 100 different claims and only a couple made any improvement, and those were minor. Want to improve your MPG, drive smoothly without jackrabbit starts. Keep your tires properly inflated. And if you have a whole bunch of crap in the trunk, empty it. Hauling a few extra pounds of stuff around does make a difference. There's a great reason to never take your mother in law with you. Trying to save on gas.:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity