jumpjunkie2004

If I met you in person...

In person I'm actually smaller...

muahahahhahaaaaa ... I call bullshit... you look nothing like animal crackers fucking, as a matter a fact I am sure animal crackers dont stand a chance of survival around you :)
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Depends on where you meet me.

If I am at the DZ, Probably about the same as you see here. Outgoing and flirtatious most of the time but mostly harmless.

Not at the DZ, I will generally be more reserved and somewhat Shy.

But I could be wrong. It difficult to really know how people perceive you in general. I often don’t see myself the way others perceive me.

Well... I would say I'm not very different.

My communication is better online because I have time to fabricate a point and limit my tendency to go on tangents.

I still end up making far too much effort (in many people's opinions) to make sure I am understood and a lot of times it just ends up being awkward :D.

I recognize the times when I should stop talking, but I usually don't... but it's not because I'm saying something I shouldn't, I'm just saying things and adding details/contextual information that, more often than not, no one cares about.

I'm sure I receive just as many "wtf"-"are you still talking?"-"i don't really care" looks online as I do in person :D

Online - weird
In person - weird

Online - nice, less reserved
In person - nice, more reserved

Really I think the answer is I'm pretty much the same person... at least on this forum.

would I discover that you are just like you are here?

Or would I find that the person we know here is some sort of alter ego rarely seen in public?

You do know me ... so you tell me! (Aside from the fact that I lurk in the corners and shadows of dropzone.com and rarely post anything ...)

You do know me ... so you tell me! (Aside from the fact that I lurk in the corners and shadows of dropzone.com and rarely post anything ...)

Hi....ERIN...hmmm...I heard you had an interesting weekend. You should email me and tell me about it.

You have a dynamite smile : )
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

would I discover that you are just like you are here?

Or would I find that the person we know here is some sort of alter ego rarely seen in public?

I'm actually exactly in person, like I am on here. (with the exception of being at the house. I tend to bow down to the boss when I'm there.)

Why do I all of a sudden feel depressed?

I wouldn't say I blush easily, but random things will make me blush a lot, just ask Gia about the bathroom incident in San Diego. :$:$:$

Something about a stripper at the second club we went to springs to mind.... ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

In real life you'd find I'm quite shy and reserved until I get to know you, after which I'm still pretty reserved. :$

I'm sorry, what?:S:S:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

In real life you'd find I'm quite shy and reserved until I get to know you, after which I'm still pretty reserved. :$

I'm sorry, what?:S:S:D:D

You don't remember how shy & reserved I was the first time I met you?! Or how restrained I've been around you even after getting to know you? :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

You don't remember how shy & reserved I was the first time I met you?! Or how restrained I've been around you even after getting to know you? :S:D

Right .... that was a long road trip with three shy people in the car, wasn't it? B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

People used to be really shocked by how "normal" and even relatively quiet I am in person. :D

Bwwaaaahhh, some of us know better :P;) Hope you are doing well! Seriously though, def. more quite in person than the forums.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

6/30/74 ;)...

Damn... you is old :P

Wanna come to the East Bay for drinks tonight?

If you think that's old then I must fall under the category of ancient... [:/]

I was thinking the same thing...thanks McBeth!!!! Maybe the youngsters just don't know they will be antiques someday!

J
Arch? I can arch just fine with my back to the ground.