waltappel

Ladies: How often do you Masturbate?

I didn't see daily on the poll choices...Walt! Get with the program;)

Gee, I was trying to keep the list short! Ok, so "Every time I think about waltappel" was an obvious waste of space, but I was still tryin' to keep it short.

Damn, thinking about you "doin' the thang" is kinda' makin' me horny!!!

Gotta' go!!! heh, heh :$:$:$

Walt

So go take care of business and check back;):ph34r:

Business taken care of... and every time I read this I gotta go again... :ph34r:
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Very rarely do I but my SO just bought me the most fantastic toy tonight and Im flying high now...:)

Woohoo!!!!!!

Walt

Yeah, and she didn't even call me to let me enjoy it... [:/]

Very Very Very good is all I can say! We have a whole bag of them but this one is icing on the cake!:D:o

Damn, take it to PMs before my filthy little imagination starts going into overdrive!

Walt

It's too late for me... mine's been in overdrive for a while now... :ph34r:

Very Very Very good is all I can say! We have a whole bag of them but this one is icing on the cake!:D:o

Damn, take it to PMs before my filthy little imagination starts going into overdrive!

Walt

all i gotta say is if you go pull that pud too much and strain yourself so that we can't go jumpin on sunday i'm gonna seriously hurt you... like hot curling iron up the rectum hurt you...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Walt

all i gotta say is if you go pull that pud too much and strain yourself so that we can't go jumpin on sunday i'm gonna seriously hurt you... like hot curling iron up the rectum hurt you...

Walt

and there will NOT be any KY either...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I have some special $20 a bottle KY you can use but you dont want to make it comfortable for him do ya?:D:D

hell no... no lube for walt-o-meal... and besides... the curling iron will be so hot, the lube will just boil and crackle off anyway... won't do no good no how. he'll just need to bend over and take it like a man.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

No worries, dude, the weather's gonna be nice and we'll be jumpin'!!!

Walt

No worries, dude, the weather's gonna be nice and we'll be jumpin'!!!

Walt

i was gonna ask you about the weather... and you just answered that... thx.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...