dixieskydiver

American Idol

Kelly Pickler made me stop what I was doing and watch her performance last night. She didn't totally nail the song but her voice is so good and I like the song so much that I was just standing there thinking, "Damn, she's good!!!".

Walt

I thought that Kelly, was the best singer last night! Everybod else, was 'dull'. Ace has got to pick up the tempo. Jeeze-Louise! He's too karaoke anyhow. The last couple weeks of 'Idol' have been boo-ring.
With the exception of Kelly, any of the others could be in the bottom 3.

Chuck

American Idol sucked last night!!! Oh my goodness....what is the deal with the last couple of weeks? Even Taylors performance, I wasn't impressed with.......

Prince is supposed to be doing some "coaching" in the next couple of weeks...that should be interesting...

Bobbi

Do you get the impression that Randy, Paula and Simon, were promoting Yamin, last night? I thought he did lousy yet, the 3-judges said more good things about him than anyone else. I think, they want his type of singer to win. They've had a cute little country singer (Carrie) win last year and a different type singer the season before... get my drift?

Chuck

Wow- I thought Kellie's performance was just mediocre karaoke last night. The only two worth watching were Katharine and Chris.

Does anyone remember Tom from Survivor Africa and all stars? Watching Bucky last night made me think of him. Tom had this thick heavy drawl and no one could understand a word he said- last night, Bucky was a singing version of Tom!

But the one who really needs to go tonight is Paris! She just butchered that song!

OK, while we are at it- what was up with Ryan's little interview with Kellie before her song? "Yes, I really am a dumb hick!" a) I STILL think its an act and b) are they going to dedicate a few minutes of each show to dispel some internet rumor about one of the contestants?

Wow- I thought Kellie's performance was just mediocre karaoke last night. The only two worth watching were Katharine and Chris.

Does anyone remember Tom from Survivor Africa and all stars? Watching Bucky last night made me think of him. Tom had this thick heavy drawl and no one could understand a word he said- last night, Bucky was a singing version of Tom!

But the one who really needs to go tonight is Paris! She just butchered that song!

Kenny Rogers, told Bucky plain and simple, that with that song he chose he would really have to enunciate his words. Which is a true story for that song... Bucky, didn't do it. He was too mumbly.

Chuck

Kenny Rogers, told Bucky plain and simple, that with that sone he chose he would really have to enunciate his words. Which is a true story for that song... Bucky, didn't do it. He was too mumbly.

Completely UNLIKE his twin brother, Rocky, who plays in Rule of N9ne. I think they picked the wrong twin!:o

I've always been an Elliott and Chris fan. Also liked Katharine and Mandisa last night. Everyone else is too commercial and not unique enough. That's my final 4.

Oh, and although I get sick of Ace's "I wanna fuck you look" straight into the camera, he sounded great last night!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Kenny Rogers, told Bucky plain and simple, that with that sone he chose he would really have to enunciate his words. Which is a true story for that song... Bucky, didn't do it. He was too mumbly.

Completely UNLIKE his twin brother, Rocky, who plays in Rule of N9ne. I think they picked the wrong twin!:o

I've always been an Elliott and Chris fan. Also liked Katharine and Mandisa last night. Everyone else is too commercial and not unique enough. That's my final 4.

Oh, and although I get sick of Ace's "I wanna fuck you look" straight into the camera, he sounded great last night!:)

I'd have to agree with you on Ace. He did sound a bit better than he has in the past. To me, he's still, kinda 'blah'. I've just got a real 'soft spot' for Kellie. She's just so real and genuine and 'what you see, is what you get.' Having a good voice, hasn't hurt her. Taylor, just chose the wrong song. The last two shows have been real dull, fo lack of a better word.

Chuck

I get sick of Ace's "I wanna fuck you look"

:D:D:D

I seriously get annoyed with him. Yuck!

But, yes, I actually had to admit he sang well last night. Contrary to Paula's belief, however, I can't STAND his falsetto. Barf!

I like Elliot...but still...every time they say his name....I can't help but say "Elllliiioooooot":D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I know!>:(

I knew who the bottom three were after the groups were made. EVERY YEAR the obvious choice is NOT the bottom three (I was praying Ace's group was in the bottom).

But a choice b/w Mandisa and Paris? Oh my gosh, I'd rather see Paris go. Mandisa had a bad night with country, but she's SO talented and needed the competition more than Paris.[:/]
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

She is good...she was a back up singer for a top name singer...I am sure that will have not seen the last of her....though I got to admit...I probably won't go out and buy her CD if and when she cuts one....she just doesn't do anything for me...shes good and all, but...now if Taylor wins...yeah I may go out and by his CD.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Well, I never watch the results shows but I did flip over when Mandisa was singing her farewell song. Who else was in the bottom 3? Paris should have left last night for sure. She was BY FAR the worst Tuesday night, really really awful.

But, don't feel too bad for Mandisa because I think Barry Manilow already offered her a job! She's already a seasoned performer and I think she'll do OK. Plus, from what I saw of it- what a gracious exit!