NWFlyer

I have become addicted...

.... to oatmeal!

It started in Toronto when there was a great little deli in my building that would sell oatmeal in the mornings. I'd have them add strawberries, and maybe almonds or walnuts.

Now, in Atlanta, it's the most palatable thing on the breakfast buffet at my hotel, or if I wait till later, they sell it in the deli in my building.

And I just made myself a bowl for lunch at home!

Are there 12 step programs to cure this? :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

.... to oatmeal!

It started in Toronto when there was a great little deli in my building that would sell oatmeal in the mornings. I'd have them add strawberries, and maybe almonds or walnuts.

Now, in Atlanta, it's the most palatable thing on the breakfast buffet at my hotel, or if I wait till later, they sell it in the deli in my building.

step 1: Admit you are powerless against oatmeal.

Walt

.... to oatmeal!

I can only eat oatmeal when I'm camping....
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

.... to oatmeal!

Step 2: Come to believe there is a Power greater than oatmeal -and yourself- that can restore you to sanity.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Step 2: Come to believe there is a Power greater than oatmeal -and yourself- that can restore you to sanity.

Step 3: Make a decision to turn your will and your life over to the care of the Power greater than oatmeal.

Walt

Step 4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of how you've completely and totally fucked up your life with oatmeal.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Step 3: Make a decision to turn your will and your life over to the care of the Power greater than oatmeal.

Walt

Step 4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of how you've completely and totally fucked up your life with oatmeal.

Step 5: Admit to the Power higher than outmeal, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of your wrongs.

Walt

Walt

Step 5: Admit to the Power higher than outmeal, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of your wrongs.

Walt

Step 6: Were entirely ready to have God remove all of our oatmeal.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Step 7: Humbly ask Him to remove our oatmeal-fueled shortcomings.

Walt

.... to oatmeal!

Butter, brown sugar and cinnamon
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Walt

Step 8: Made a list of all persons we had harmed w/ our oatmeal (oh baby!) and became willing to make amends to them all

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Step 8: Made a list of all persons we had harmed w/ our oatmeal (oh baby!) and became willing to make amends to them all

Step 9. Make direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

Walt

Step 9. Make direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

Walt

Step 10: Continued to take personal inventory, and when we ate oatmeal, promptly admitted it.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Embrace it, accept it, love it!!!

Oatmeal is good....

:)
g

Hey, Micro and I are trying to save her from that awful oatmeal!!!!

Walt

Why fight it???? Let her find her zen with her oatmeal...

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

.... to oatmeal!

Step 1 - Just once, get rid of the strawberries, almonds, and walnuts and spruce it up with lutefisk, kimchee, and cherry-flavored cough syrup.

Program complete.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

.... to oatmeal!

Step 1 - Just once, get rid of the strawberries, almonds, and walnuts and spruce it up with lutefisk, kimchee, and cherry-flavored cough syrup.

Program complete.

Blues,
Dave

yep, that'd do it.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Step 10: Continued to take personal inventory, and when we ate oatmeal, promptly admitted it.

Step 11: Seek through prayer and meditation to improve your conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out--without oatmeal, that is.

Walt

.... to oatmeal!

Program complete.

Blues,
Dave

Just reading that made my stomach flip, I even had to put my Frosty down for a few seconds - EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

.... to oatmeal!

Program complete.

Blues,
Dave

Damn, that is fucking evil just *thinking* of that!!!!

Walt

Step 11: Seek through prayer and meditation to improve your conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out--without oatmeal, that is.

Walt

Step 12: Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other oat-addicts, and to practice these principles in all our non-oat-eating-affairs

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...