OrangeJumper

I must admit I was wrong

In the twenty years that my husband and I were living together, neither of us "broke wind" in each others presence...

and...that marriage is over, right? ;) Just kiddin'

Travis has recently drawn the line. He doesn't like it when I come up behind the couch when he's sitting on it, prop my butt up on the back of it, and fart on his head.

:)
Brie

heck, I can't understand why?!? Some men in Japan (and Walt) would PAY for that kind of action!

Not Just Japan - and Not Just Walt.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Travis has recently drawn the line. He doesn't like it when I come up behind the couch when he's sitting on it, prop my butt up on the back of it, and fart on his head.

you guys are so newly married that it's still embarassing to him. Wait til he's in the middle of watching a skydiving video, and you do that, and he doesn't even notice!
I can remember the first time I danced naked in front of the tv, and Streaker said "hey, move to one side or the other wouldja? I can't see the Bears!"
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]