skydiverbry

Drink of the night

Lemon Drops.....

A little lemonade, fresh squeezed lemons and some Grey Goose....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Made Margaritas. The real kind.

I notice a lot of losers out there make Margaritas using one of those artificial mixes. You are a pussy if you do that.

Real Margaritas are FRESH SQUEEZED lime juice, Tequila, and Cointreu. none of that artificial premixed crap.

You are also a loser if you spell loser "looser".
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Real Margaritas are FRESH SQUEEZED lime juice, Tequila, and Cointreu. none of that artificial premixed crap.

You are also a loser if you spell loser "looser".

How *you* doin? B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

wow! a woman who understands all-natural Tequilas AND good spelling!!:$

I fear, however, that my margaritas earlier were made with a mix. They were from a mediocre Mexican restaurant (not of my choosing).

My spelling is still impeccable. B|

Pinot noir, leechee martinis, shots of sweet shit, shirazm, bed?B|:ph34r:

Holy shit, Leechee martinis? I used to pick those eyeball looking things off the trees when I was in school in India. Sounds fucking tasty. Sadly, I'm just hitting the merlot tonight...

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

I work for a Wine & Spirits distributor, and I scored 4 free bottles of wine yesterday. Two Pinot Grigio (white wines), one Syrah (a peppery, IMO NASTY wine) and a White Zinfandel (between white and red, it's pink in color).

I actually hate wine, but working for this company I drink it a lot and am starting to slightly warm up to it. Plus, who's gonna pass up free booze. Anyways, my roommate and I drank two of the bottles last night. We were feeling pretty gooooooood..

Like many things, an acquired taste.

For those looking for more creative drinks, look at the following site. There's a section where you enter all the ingredients you have at home and it will give a list of all the drinks you can prepare with them.
If beer is all you have at home, maybe it's time to go shopping!

www.webtender.com

Enjoy

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.