WatchYourStep

Surefire Flashlight

tell ya what poopie scoopie, you come at me w/ your heavy mag light and i'll beam you w/ my surefire... you'll be waving around that clunker blindly as I stealthily move around you. everytime you think you've acquired me, i'll just spot you once more in the eyes, blinding you again.

Exactly.

And who on earth would want to do a night jump with a 6 D cell flashlight?:S

Oh, for extra geek factor, get the nylon tactical sheath. You could probably safely attach it to your chest strap(check with someone who knows better than me!!). It's pretty rugged, and closes well.

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

Hey it has a good presence about it that a little gay wafty surefire doesnt. Although, I admit, they are damn bright.

The surefire might be small, but the .45 caliber bullets that show up just after the bright light comes on are another story... :)
Jeff
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
--Mario Andretti

tell ya what poopie scoopie, you come at me w/ your heavy mag light and i'll beam you w/ my surefire... you'll be waving around that clunker blindly as I stealthily move around you. everytime you think you've acquired me, i'll just spot you once more in the eyes, blinding you again. you'll shriek in freakish misery as you fumble around in the darkness, cursing the day you a few 30 quid on a silly piece of clubbery when you could have been joyfully bouncing around defeating your foes as easily as me with a little surefire... :D

:D:D:D

You crazy mofo, I just like Maglites. The rechargeable ones are super powerful. One of my fellow colleagues left a Maglite on but also on charge in the car. When he come back the back seat was smoking from the intense concentrated light. Surefires are good and look very gucci, in fact I got a similar torch but I only use it for paperwork and doing small area stuff like searching houses or vehicles. If out and about and doing public order work or searching for people hiding in fields etc I like Maglites :)

I use mine everyday at work. works unbelievable for being only the size of a mini maglight. I have the G2 nylatron one. best investment I ever did...especially considering the places I go into on a daily basis at work.

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

I heard they're pretty good.

Last year, I bought a $50 headlamp that uses the same kind of bulbs that these kinds of flashlights use (Luxeon LED -- the world's brightest LED's). I only have the 1 watter Luxeon, so I only have 30 lumens. Still plenty bright -- I could faintly see illumination on the ground from 200 feet altitude on my first night jump.

Heavens, for a 5 watt Luxeon flashlight (120 lumens) -- that's a lot brighter! Extremely focussed, it is like staring into a projector -- blinding.

tell ya what poopie scoopie, you come at me w/ your heavy mag light and i'll beam you w/ my surefire... you'll be waving around that clunker blindly as I stealthily move around you. everytime you think you've acquired me, i'll just spot you once more in the eyes, blinding you again. you'll shriek in freakish misery as you fumble around in the darkness, cursing the day you a few 30 quid on a silly piece of clubbery when you could have been joyfully bouncing around defeating your foes as easily as me with a little surefire... :D

:D:D:D

You crazy mofo, I just like Maglites. The rechargeable ones are super powerful. One of my fellow colleagues left a Maglite on but also on charge in the car. When he come back the back seat was smoking from the intense concentrated light. Surefires are good and look very gucci, in fact I got a similar torch but I only use it for paperwork and doing small area stuff like searching houses or vehicles. If out and about and doing public order work or searching for people hiding in fields etc I like Maglites :)

ah, i'm just given you shit mate. :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

They are on my short list of go-to products.

Not only are their prodicts top of the line, they stand behind them 100%.

They will return anything within reason, are willing to do exchanges if you decide you want something else (without beating the living crap out of the first lght) and customer service is truly outstanding.

SureFire is one of the few companies I enjoy doing business with, and one of less than ten that I unconditionally recommend to anyone and everyone.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*