weegegirl

Colors

Change it up! I like your current colors however so that's a tough call. You decide ;). I know, I'm a ton of help hu?

Of course, if you change it up, that means you might have to get a new spiffy suit to match the new container but that's not so terrible :)

Oh, that's coming too I think. I was thinking about trying Ouregan suits this time, but I don't see a camera suit listed on their site. :(

Yes! Go with the burnt orange!

I bleed orange.

:)

Not Texas orange. Darker. :P I called it "burnt" to distinguish it from neon orange.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Definitely not TN orange, either.

Maybe that's not the actual color, but that's what I've heard people who have that color on their gear call it.

It's the orange you see in the rig on the top right in this photo set: http://www.skydivewings.com/riggallery.htm

What??? Tye-dye Orange.:S:P......I'll ask "Smiley", he works there.;)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Yes! Go with the burnt orange!

I bleed orange.

:)

then you'd like my colors. Black, orange, and silver or gray.
Everything from rig to canopy to freefly suit match.
I'm a nerd.

Truer Words have never been spoken
My colors are Black, Charcoal, Silver and Yellow
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

What are your colors?

Mine are purple, red and black for my jumpsuit, and blue, red and black on my rig...

But, I didn't really have too much of a choice on the blue. The red was easier for the manufacturer to change. It was pink, blue, and black which to me was hideous, and I was able to change the pink...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Whats funny is that my gear colors are Green, Black and a little bit of Grey.

Here's a really old picture, aka my RW suit superhero pic (everyone takes one at some point).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

To match your T-Shirts... Oh and by the way the only thing that you will have on me will be the canopy. As my RW suit and My ff suit that i will be ordering this week (super excited) will both match my rig and everything else. So no i am infact not jealous.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

If I could find orange shoes I'd have them. It just happened that last I saw you I had on one of my orange shirts. I'll make sure next time I wear another color, since I do own them.
One day I'll have to get a new canopy so I'll only match till then. Of course I might order a new one then, but after breaking in this one I vowed to buy a used one from now on.
New canopy is a long way off though for now.
Skymama's #2 stalker -