OrangeJumper

What's the deal with.....

Since I have absolutely no idea WTF you're talking about, I would say you are definitely not the only person on the road without one.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Or maybe just on another coast. Might be a regional thing?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Good God. All of you guys are completely out of whack. Here's what OBX really refers to:

It is from the sofar unreleased movie Star Wars the Pre-Prequel, and is about Obi Won Kenobi's Dad, who is called Obi Won Kenobi The Xtreme and is played by Vin Diesel. He was one of the master Siths and it is because of his evilness that Obi Won Kenobi became such a great Jedi. Anyways, whenever Obi Won Kenobi The Extreme, played by Vin Diesel, would make a hit, he would leave his sign: OBX.

And that's where it came from.
This ad space for sale.

Well, I'd never seen the bumper sticker but also wouldn't know what it meant either.

Yet another sign that I'm officially old - I couldn't hear that new cell phone ring (thread from yesterday), and I didn't know about OBX.:|

I didn't like any of the recent (1999) and on Star Wars movies anyway...so I won't be seeing Vin when it comes out, but at least now I've been enlightened so I can explain what it means to all my other "old" friends when they see it - thanks!;)
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

All I can say to that is "Oh" (the pictures, I mean, as in "Oh, that's what they are").

Thanks.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson