turtlespeed

OK how do I KILL . . .

If you consider drinking water & brushing your teeth high maintenance...well...I can't imagine what other basic hygene you do w/out:S

Get real.

If I'm high maintenance (which I can definitely be) it's NOT for those reasons. I'm a girl who knows what she likes & what she wants:)

Wait a second here missy, back up.. who was calling you high maintenance? Wasn't me..

Ohhhhhh I see now, it was the fact I clicked the reply button on your post. Hmm just because I used that reply button doesn't constitute a comment about or to you. If you wish to chastise me please find a real reason.

As to you being high maintenance, whatever floats your boat missy. I could careless. I like women who know what they like & want, but who don't go overboard to get those things or inconvenient others.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I appreciate the clarification (but I don't think I know who "Missy" is) :)
As a rule, if you're making a general comment you'll do so omitting the name in the reply, otherwise it is understood you are replying to that individual and/or their comments.:|

For example, you understood clearly I was referring to you, though I did not quote or use your name b/c it was already in the reply to space:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I appreciate the clarification.

As a rule, if you're making a general comment you'll do so omitting the name in the reply, otherwise it is understood you are replying to that individual and/or their comments.:|

For example, you understood clearly I was referring to you, though I did not quote or use your name b/c it was already in the reply to space:P

Thank you for giving me a lesson in posting etiquette. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Killing silently is a tall order, but a quick look at an anatomy chart will show that the larynx is an easy enough target—providing you can make a stealthy submerged approach, sneak up on your victim, and catch him unaware. Once that's accomplished, grasp his hair as close to the scalp as you're able to and yank his head back while using your Ka-Bar combat knife to make a lateral cut across his throat. Make sure you sever both the carotid artery and jugular vein while piercing the windpipe, and press hard; the larynx is a tough, rubbery piece of tissue.

Killing silently is a tall order, but a quick look at an anatomy chart will show that the larynx is an easy enough target—providing you can make a stealthy submerged approach, sneak up on your victim, and catch him unaware. Once that's accomplished, grasp his hair as close to the scalp as you're able to and yank his head back while using your Ka-Bar combat knife to make a lateral cut across his throat. Make sure you sever both the carotid artery and jugular vein while piercing the windpipe, and press hard; the larynx is a tough, rubbery piece of tissue.

Hey got anymore tips? :ph34r:

Hey got anymore tips? :ph34r:

If it itches... Soak it... The burning will still be there but at least you wont scratch all of the skin off of it.

Doctor - I think I'm dying!

Obviously a higher dose of the prescribed treatment is necessary! (some is good... more is better) :D

What - No CPR?

What is this?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I can usually kill a cold with 30 minutes on a treadmill, then get in the sauna for about 20, and drink a shitton of water. That seems to sweat and flush it out of the system for me. I haven't had a real cold for well over a year...

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when