2fat2fly

I've been bad

The bartender at the hotel was spending all her time over in the rest. talking to her girlfriends-I had to go chase her down to order my drinks and dinner. The last time i told her, one more double crown and coke and I need to tab out. she made my drink and walked off again. I finished the drink, waites 15 minutes and left without ever seeing the tab-Should I call down and give her my room number or let her eat it? The old bartender here was great.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

The bartender at the hotel was spending all her time over in the rest. talking to her girlfriends-I had to go chase her down to order my drinks and dinner. The last time i told her, one more double crown and coke and I need to tab out. she made my drink and walked off again. I finished the drink, waites 15 minutes and left without ever seeing the tab-Should I call down and give her my room number or let her eat it? The old bartender here was great.

Fuck no, maybe she'll wait on you next time, LIKE A GOOD BARTENDER WOULD! :S
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

But that would blow my free dinner and drinks...and there were several drinks, four of which I made myself;)

The drinking gods have smiled upon thee, let her be smited in her monies, it's not your lookout because she was stupid.
-9 toes

I should be a bartender, i noticed that I was much more liberal with the booze than she was-keep in mind that she was away from the bar long enough for me to crawl over, make my drink and crawl back more than once

I should be a bartender, i noticed that I was much more liberal with the booze than she was-keep in mind that she was away from the bar long enough for me to crawl over, make my drink and crawl back more than once

Teach that stupid bitch a lesson, next time she does that, walk off with some of the good bottles of booze, I gaurantee she'll pay more attention if she doesn't get her ass fired.
-9 toes

I usually look out or service industry types as I have been there and done that. However, in this case......I say she deserves to buy you dinner. She probably won't have to pay for the drinks as she probably never rang them in anyway. :S Certainly not the ones you made yourself. :D

I should be a bartender, i noticed that I was much more liberal with the booze ...

Now this is an opportunity whose time has come!
I assume that, like a good skydiver, you took full advantage of the situation and drank yourself silly.

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Teach that stupid bitch a lesson, next time she does that, walk off with some of the good bottles of booze, I gaurantee she'll pay more attention if she doesn't get her ass fired.

not a fan of respect are you:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Happened to me before. I arrived at the bar after a couple of friends. I told the bartender (a young girl.. 18-22 at most) to put my drinks on their tab and we can just split it up. I had 4 Coronas and a shot of Jager. Bill comes, my drinks aren't on there. I wait a while, no receipt for me. She was so busy that night with other people that I wasn't going to try and get her attention.

Oh well.. I guess I could've tried harder to pay, but I was a little inebriated and took it as a lucky night.

The bartender at the hotel was spending all her time over in the rest. talking to her girlfriends-I had to go chase her down to order my drinks and dinner.

The REALLY funny part to the story is that '2fat' wasn't IN a hotel, he'd just wandered into some-body's house...

There is another thread somewhere with somebody bitching about the skydiver that not only 'just moved in'...but bitches about the SERVICE!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Pay the tab. You drank/ate and you rightly owe the money. Period.

She gets no tip, though. Thats what her lack of service earns.
__

My mighty steed

I'd complain at the desk, maybe get a discount on the room.

I've had waitresses neglect to ring me up or wait too long to bring the check. If they bring a bill and drinks didn't make it on there, that's their problem. I've left a left a 20-spot (or whatever I feel's appropriate) a few times for drinks that I waited too long to get a check for.

The problem is that I need the receipt, I can't just leave cash-anyway, I'm home now and can't rectify it. I think that I will call the mangager and explain the situation (except for the part where I was making my own drinks) and tell them that I'll settle next time I'm in town.