matt1215

Jekyll/Hyde kitty

My cat puzzles me. She's not afraid of anyone, lets anyone pick up and pet her. I brought her in a while ago b/c she was kicking the neighbor cat's ass who's twice her size.

She's great around people but seriously vicious with other cats.

My cat puzzles me. She's afraid of anyone, lets anyone pick up and pet her. I brought her in a while ago b/c she was kicking the neighbor cat's ass who's twice her size.

She's great around people but seriously vicious with other cats.

She's probably territorial as hell....
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

She's probably territorial as hell....

I think her picture's in the dictionary next to territorial. I know of 3 other cats near my apartment and she lashes out at all of them.

If they were in prison, they'd be like her bitches...;)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Not sure if you're asking for some understanding and help, or just posting. If you have a question or two, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll do my best to answer. I've dealt with territorial kitties before, and redirection can be done; it takes some patience, but it can be done.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

That's funny!

Our stupid-assed cat was completely the opposite...hated people and wouldn't stand up to another cat if her life depended on it. Freakin' wimp.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Sorry I can't help you, but please let me know once you find out what's wrong with your cat. Because my friend's SO shows a few of those traits too (not afraid of anyone, lets any guy pick her up and pet her; but get's bitchy around other pussies).

:o:):D
»Somewhere between the lies and truths borderlines get shady.
Somewhere between the yesses and nos you can find the maybe.«

LOL, I'll take my problem over yours. I really don't have to worry about her scratching/biting people, they deserve it if she does, and she can take care of herself outside :)
My cat's so mellow that my nephew's picked her up by her tail, one or several legs, skin, head, whatever :o. She lets you know it hurts with a pitiful meow, then hides when she gets the chance.

Last night she left my neighbor's cat with a bloody scratch across his cheek :o. I think tom was looking for some pussy and got a set of claws instead :ph34r:.