OrangeJumper

Pork Rinds

One good thing about loving pork rinds is not many people ask to have any while your eating them. :D:D

There's a reason for that!! :P

I like'em and that's all that matters :P:D:D

Exactly...you're the one eating them. :P My husband loves them too...can't for the life of me figure out why...:S
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

One good thing about loving pork rinds is not many people ask to have any while you're eating them. :D:D

Actually at my job, that's not true. I buy big bags of regular pork rinds from Walmart. I take my lunch to work at the DZ because everything they sell there would undoubtedly NOT be considered dietetic or low carb.

I'll have a bag open on the counter in manifest, and you would be amazed at how many people ask if they can have some or just go stick their hand in the bag and grab some, all the while saying, "Man, I LOVE these things!".

But yes...they do stink up a place REALLY badly! B|
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

One of them is my boss. I'm pretty sure that retaliation over a pork rind would surely make it a shortened employment! ;)
Nina

One of them is my boss. I'm pretty sure that retaliation over a pork rind would surely make it a shortened employment! ;)

Well, rumor has it that you wanted him to find a replacement for you anyway. :D
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Hmmmm........well, while that MIGHT be true :)....how would it look on a resume to say that I got fired for bitching about him eating some of my pork rinds?
Nina

Hmmmm........well, while that MIGHT be true :)....how would it look on a resume to say that I got fired for bitching about him eating some of my pork rinds?

It's all in how you phrase it... I'd say he was stealing from you. :P
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

It's all in how you phrase it... I'd say he was stealing from you.

LMAO!!! :D :D :D

That would probably be a first. Person gets fired for accusing the BOSS of stealing from THE EMPLOYEE! B|
Nina

Pig rinds are an acceptable food if you follow the Atkins diet since they are so low in carbs. ;)

...and so very high in cholesterol and trans-fats!!!

Chuck

Actually... since I keep a bag at my desk... for a 1/2 oz serving there is only 15mg of cholesterol and 0g (zero) of Trans Fat. The only bad thing about pork rinds is the 220mg of sodium.

I love em!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Pig rinds are an acceptable food if you follow the Atkins diet since they are so low in carbs. ;)

...and so very high in cholesterol and trans-fats!!!

Chuck

Actually... since I keep a bag at my desk... for a 1/2 oz serving there is only 15mg of cholesterol and 0g (zero) of Trans Fat. The only bad thing about pork rinds is the 220mg of sodium.

I love em!!!

It appears as though I have been mis-informed! Thanks for the info.;)

Chuck

Chuck

No problem Chuck! I don't want you to avoid the greatness of pork rinds simply for being mis-informed... B|

Nothing better than an ice cold beer and a fresh bag of spicy pork rinds!!! ;) mmm mmm GOOD!!! :)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Chuck

No problem Chuck! I don't want you to avoid the greatness of pork rinds simply for being mis-informed... B|

Nothing better than an ice cold beer and a fresh bag of spicy pork rinds!!! ;) mmm mmm GOOD!!! :)

Note to self: stop by liquor store and quick shop...I have some celebrating to do! :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Chuck

Note to self: stop by liquor store and quick shop...I have some celebrating to do! :D:D

...and a drop of Louisiana got sauce!:D

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

I don't know about that. Spicy pork rinds + Louisiana Hot Sauce = going to the drug store for a Tucks Pad to put out the four alarm fire in your ass! :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Chuck

Chuck

I don't know about that. Spicy pork rinds + Louisiana Hot Sauce = going to the drug store for a Tucks Pad to put out the four alarm fire in your ass! :D:D

Hahahahahahahaha The Lousiana hot sause is for the plain ones when you can't get the spicy!

Chuck