funks

What the fuck has happened to this place?

Keep your freekin PM`s to yourself.. If you realy want to know how much I charge..Ask it here.. and NO I am not giving you a Family discount!!

Besides.. You probably drag your teeth worse than she did. so NO Im not letting you do that either!!

:o:D:D

You must have my mom confused with orangejumpers mom, cause my mom always takes her teeth out before performing her duties...her customers have told me it makes for quite the pleasurable experience.

You mean guys don't like that?

Depends..
A Little teeth.. Nice!!
Taking Skin.. Not so much.
Im already circumsized.. I dont needs some Biatch trying to do it again for me.:P;)

Tell you what.. I will be glad to let practice somtime. No Charge even (Just for you!!).:P:D

Besides.. You probably drag your teeth worse than she did. so NO Im not letting you do that either!!

:o:D:D

You mean guys don't like that? :|

I like it.B|B|How ya doin'??>:(
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Tell you what.. I will be glad to let practice somtime. No Charge even (Just for you!!).

Aw shucks...your so good to me :P

Hey do you mind pulling my hair if I do it wrong, thats the only way I learn :$;)

I bet if I gave ya a tittie twister, you'd learn.:o:ph34r:
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I note that you have made no argument towards the merit of being rude, vile, prurient and obscene. Nor have you made any argument towards the lack of merit of being nice, sweet, considerate, kind, helpful, truthful and even so virtuous as to help little old ladies across the street with no expectation of recompense.

Instead, you seem to argue, "We have always been nasty mofos. We should therefore always be."

Just because we (I'm an exception:)) have been that way in the past doesn't mean that we cannot presently and in the future show ourselves to be refined, respectful and demonstrative of an accepting and nurturing politesse that would be the envy of all who strive to be courteous and genteel.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I note that you have made no argument towards the merit of being rude, vile, prurient and obscene. Nor have you made any argument towards the lack of merit of being nice, sweet, considerate, kind, helpful, truthful and even so virtuous as to help little old ladies across the street with no expectation of recompense.

Instead, you seem to argue, "We have always been nasty mofos. We should therefore always be."

Just because we (I'm an exception:)) have been that way in the past doesn't mean that we cannot presently and in the future show ourselves to be refined, respectful and demonstrative of an accepting and nurturing politesse that would be the envy of all who strive to be courteous and genteel.

Dude you sound like a fucking lawyer.. shut up.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I bet if I gave ya a tittie twister, you'd learn.

hmmmmm tittie twister! :)
g

You likey:ph34r::ph34r:

Harder!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

blah blah blah blah.

That is what I read.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I bet if I gave ya a tittie twister, you'd learn.

Trust me. Im a professional.
I will decide on which is the Stick and which is the Carrot!!

SHUDDUP!!!!!!
Don't be a "Racer Hater"