Kid_Icarus

Mixed CD/Tape Help! Island theme

I need to make a mixed cd for a friend of island-y beach-y type music. Obviously we've got jimmy buffet and some beach boys, which songs are good? What else is there? Specific is appreciated. IU just don't lissted to this type of music a lot! I'll post the mix tracks when i make it. Thanks. B|

you have to wear wrist bands and a bandana to listen to this song but it has sailing in the name and sailing reminds me of islands....

the name is something like
sail away with me
or come sail away

what ever it is it is EXTREMELY cheesey and you should through it on your friendstape so while he is jamming to respectable stuff like bob marley, the next song will be sail away with me. at full volume.

in fact you should record all the other songs slightly lower involume so your friend has to crank the radio to hear it...then when your fruity song comes on it'll be 1000 db's louder....
My photos

My Videos

"Come Sail Away" by Styx? Yep, that's definitely high on the cheez factor. You could add "Sailing" by Christopher Cross to that list, too.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke