SeaKev

Can't save them all

Quit.:S:P

Try that again when you've got half the cojones that Kevin and everyone who does his job has.

Till then STFU.>:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

It's all good. Wasn't looking to start a pity party. Just happens that every once in a while, losing one hits harder than normal. Just needed to vent a little.

Hey Stitch, quitting is not in the job description.;)

Yeah, but you still gave me a good excuse to tell stitch to stfu and grow a pair. :)
I'll raise a :D to you on the plane tonight, Kev.

You can't save them all it is true. Maybe one can say that those who have been saved have been predetermened to be saved.
The only thing that you need to be concerned with is did you do the best you absolutely could have done?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

It's all good. Wasn't looking to start a pity party. Just happens that every once in a while, losing one hits harder than normal. Just needed to vent a little.

Hey Stitch, quitting is not in the job description.;)

Yeah, but you still gave me a good excuse to tell stitch to stfu and grow a pair. :)
I'll raise a :D to you on the plane tonight, Kev.

Yeah, y'all are all right, I ain't nothing but a piece of shit.:(But, those 10 years of active duty I spent as a 11 Bravo, should count for something.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

For our educatiot WTF is an 11 Bravo

Grunt (Infrantry).......I volunteered for it,nobody forced me to do it. I believe the same goes for EMT/Firefighters.
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Isn't that what I said???:S.......But still as a person you still have a choice.;).......The real tragedy here, is no one understands sarcasm.:P
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Sometimes I really fucking hate my job.[:/]

I need a :D.

Kevin,

Hang in there, you will win some and you will lose some. But how many people do you know that get the chance to make a real difference in someone’s life. You get the chance to roll out a 2 am and hold a little old ladies hand because she is scared or help a baby come into this world kicking a screaming. You think back on those times and tell me if you still hate your job.

Let me know next time you come south, I will pick you up at the A/P and the beer is on me. You have earned it my brother. :)
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I hear ya. I almost quit my job last week because of a boss that thought he was my friend. Made 'jokes' to me like:

"You're just not used to tight things. I know you fuck all those dirty whores."

"What are you doing you fucking stoner? How the fuck could you miss that turn?!"

And he is supposed to be my manager. Lots of screaming and swearing back and forth. Yesterday he bought me lunch and kissed my ass all day.

He's still a prick.