zoobrothertom

Is this real?

Boobies aren't supposed to be concave. That looks like it hurts.:o

It's like, the anitboobie...:o
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

It's always been fun. But did it really look like this? [:/] How about you guys and gals?....

Why would anyone photoshop it like that if it weren't real? I mean, would you have imagined they looked like that? :|

I sure wouldn't have. Glad it clears up any illusions of looking good doing nude RW.

However, topless sitflying with a flawless pair of wind-impervious implant boobies can look quite good when properly executed from what I've seen.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

However, topless sitflying with a flawless pair of wind-impervious implant boobies can look quite good when properly executed from what I've seen.

Pics?

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Pics?

Wait for it. Someone has it and will post eventually.

:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I would say photoshopped, look at the dudes dick...that sucker would be flappin in the wind!! If that was photophopped to stick out, I am sure that the "artist" played with the boobies too.;)

Bobbi

lol mabye his dick got photographed on the down-flap.

Jodans

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

One of the girls was carrying store-bought. You have to take in to account that the women in the original picture are probably older than the girls in that video. Boobs change with age ya know.
----------------------------------------
6.8% - Almost there!

I'd do it as long as there was no filming. That cold air is bound to cause "swimming pool" style shrinkage that I do not want documented.

As far as the breasts go: They were simply not designed for high aerodynamic performance - and I dont want to see any that are:)

/*
This is my rig... There are many like it, but this one is mine.
*/

The pic was probably taken well before the WWW was a forever monster (as in it's on the WWW it's there forever)

I saw it 4 years ago, does anyone know the people in the pic?
What is there take on the pic being shown all round the world over and over again?

BTW the sitfly pic the was mentioned is on one of the girls who posts here, at least the one I'm thinking of. The one with the head down dock and mirror images :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?