skymama

Do you know the golfer Chris DiMarco?

My ex is the Construction Manager for his new house.

It's 16,000 sq. ft! :o

I have the plans right here, you wouldn't believe all the rooms in it. All I can say is you guys shouldn't make fun of golfers anymore, they have money!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have the plans right here, you wouldn't believe all the rooms in it. All I can say is you guys shouldn't make fun of golfers anymore, they have money!

Who makes fun of golfers?

Those guys get paid to play a game where someone carries their equipment. I want that job.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

why do you have the plans hey? What is yor ex doing at your house? mmmmmm And don't use the Kids excuse....lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

nah not me. she makes a crap breakfast. At least Brandy can make yorkshire puddings now...lol

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

why do you have the plans hey? What is yor ex doing at your house? mmmmmm And don't use the Kids excuse....lol

LOL...I'm at work, he brought them by here because my dad wanted to see them. My dad, younger brother and I work for my dad's custom home company. My older brother, mom and ex work for a competing custom home company. My older brother is my ex's direct boss. My dad sometimes redraws houses for the other company so he can help my mom get a sale. It's screwed up, but any sale for either company benefits me in the long run, so I'm good with it! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

nah not me. she makes a crap breakfast. At least Brandy can make yorkshire puddings now...lol

I've never even gotten you a cup of coffee, let alone cook you breakfast! :ph34r:

I've never even gotten you a cup of coffee, let alone cook you breakfast! :ph34r:

Typical American women. That's why i marries an english girl:S:D

easy there you know i haven't got ill in years. Must say something good for my diet..lol

Sorry folks it is raining in Tallahassee right now. He wants me to tell he has been drinking.......;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Typical American women. That's why i marries an english girl:S:D

No that is why you married a French girl....:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

You may have found your "Sugar Daddy".;):P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Of course, he is a Gator!

That's weird, the house looked like it had style and was kind of classy. He must not have had anything to do with the design. :P

(LSU fan here!) ;)

This guy is building a 16,000sq ft house and he's never won a major!

WOW just WOW!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Well, he's come in second for a couple of majors and that's not chump change. He's probably made a little under $20 million in tour earnings, plus several million more for his endorsements, etc.

He's also got a hot wife!;) That has been his caddy in the past!;););)

My wife is hotter than your wife.