fireflytx

I just finished my teams website, need constructive critisism

Ok So you guys helped make my Nocturnal Creations website look great with all of your suggestionsso now........ Here it is, Brains and My team's website. www.txfreestyle.com What can I do to make tis look better, or did I do a good job?

Let the critisism begin!

Note to all - better pictures coming in the near future!
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

Not bad. Simple and straight forward. I'm more of a fan of pictures in text and a left or top menu, but that's just me.

Kudos on keeping it clean, no crap like blinking text and no damned animated gifs.

You might want to think about getting creative with some of your pictures, there's some neat formating things you can do to them to blur the edges out, or roughen up the edges to draw them more into your page instead of leaving them sitting on top of your page.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I would bring the margins in on the text - keep it in centered blocks.

Also, I would change this copy:

"Anyone that donates over $400 will receive an 8 x 10 photograph and a patch will be worn on our suits of your place of business. "

to:

"Anyone that donates over $400 will receive an 8 x 10 photograph and a patch representing your place of business will be worn on our suits. "

Nice site!! B|:)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Some trance music would be good.;):ph34r::ph34r:

But if you add music, include a very visible mute or off button! It sucks when you're surfing at work and all of a sudden you're busted because you can't get to your volume control fast enough... :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Some trance music would be good.;):ph34r::ph34r:

But if you add music, include a very visible mute or off button! It sucks when you're surfing at work and all of a sudden you're busted because you can't get to your volume control fast enough... :D

Or if you absolutely can't stand trance music; hence, turning off a whole group of people who might otherwise like to look at your page. :P

BTW, your canopy is SUPER SWEET!!!

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

I would bring the margins in on the text - keep it in centered blocks.

Also, I would change this copy:

"Anyone that donates over $400 will receive an 8 x 10 photograph and a patch will be worn on our suits of your place of business. "

to:

"Anyone that donates over $400 will receive an 8 x 10 photograph and a patch representing your place of business will be worn on our suits. "

Nice site!! B|:)

I got to reading the above statement and was just curious. Should it read; "Anyone who donates... etc" rather than; "Anyone that donates..." Hey! It's been a loooong time since I've had English class!:D Anyhow, thanks.

Chuck

I just fixed a few things. I fixed those few wording mistakes. I just made the logo all pink. It anyone feels like they want to screw around with it in photoshop and the brain looking stuff I have the psd file if you want. ;)

I like to have all the pics lined up: on the home page the left upper pic does not overlap the lower center pic while the right upper one does about 1/2 inch. same thing on the pic page the photos are not aligned evenly on top of each other.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I like to have all the pics lined up: on the home page the left upper pic does not overlap the lower center pic while the right upper one does about 1/2 inch. same thing on the pic page the photos are not aligned evenly on top of each other.

Can you pm me I am not sure what you are syaing here