chaoskitty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU DAMN DIRTY HIPPIE!

You can't really see it, but in my avatar Babs is holding her hands straight out at ya flipping you the bird...

And I thought she was doing the "Come Here" finger . . .

Just because you lost the race doesn't mean that you have to hate . . . you should just appreciate . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was too busy riding roller coasters with you to post on Friday, and jumping with you on Saturday, and helping move Kitty on Sunday, but better late than never...

Happy Birthday Hippie! You did it in style. Now I need at least a week (or two) to recover from all your birthday celebrations...:S:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I was too busy riding roller coasters with you to post on Friday, and jumping with you on Saturday, and helping move Kitty on Sunday, but better late than never...

Happy Birthday Hippie! You did it in style. Now I need at least a week (or two) to recover from all your birthday celebrations...:S:P

you talk like it's over!? Im gettin together with W. later today and maybe Rockstar too. Then theres tomorrow!
The party never ends!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

The party never ends!

Dear sweet Jesus, I'm not sure I can handle it! Just how long will we be celebrating your birthday??

Oh, I think I'll bring pum runch tomorrow...or maybe some vodka melon, you didn't get to have any in Destin...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

The party never ends!

Dear sweet Jesus, I'm not sure I can handle it! Just how long will we be celebrating your birthday??

Oh, I think I'll bring pum runch tomorrow...or maybe some vodka melon, you didn't get to have any in Destin...

The party ends tomorrow night or afternoon. I'd be out getting supplies but Hottie lost my car keys. We think theyre at Kitties new place. :S

Oh, and dont forget the jello shots! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865