JENNR8R

What's Your Favorite Amusement Park Ride?

...mine is the bumper cars. I'll build up as much speed as I can, turn hard, and [RED]SLAM[/RED] into the car beside me. :ph34r:

The look on people's faces when they see a conservative-looking woman do that to them is priceless. :D

Ya gotta watch the quiet ones. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I like bumper cars... but my favorite ride is a wooden coaster in Cincinnati, Ohio.

"The Beast" is an awesome coaster... it's one of the longest wooden coasters (if it isn't the longest) it's also set back in the woods and after dark its especially exciting to ride... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

mmmmm roller coasters. We did that last friday.
Goliath at Six Flags ATL is a good one. Batman there has grat 'G's and Superman a unique view.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I like bumper cars... but my favorite ride is a wooden coaster in Cincinnati, Ohio.

"The Beast" is an awesome coaster... it's one of the longest wooden coasters (if it isn't the longest) it's also set back in the woods and after dark its especially exciting to ride... B|

The Beast is good....but Son of Beast is a whole new breed....the longest and fastest wooden coaster with the steepest first drop and the only looping wooden coasters....its awesome..

Yeah I love rollercoasters....i'm even a part of ACE, american coaster enthusiasts.

My favorites thus far are Raptor, Millenium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, Goliath, Superman and there are some new ones I hope to ride too....

Working at cedar point was awesome when it came to the ones above...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Without a doubt, it's Roller Coasters!

But not the ones on the wooden tracks. They beat your brains out. I like the smooth metal tracks.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

The Beast is good....but Son of Beast is a whole new breed....the longest and fastest wooden coaster with the steepest first drop and the only looping wooden coasters....its awesome..

Beast is still longer than Son of Beast... but yeah, Son breaks all the other records and is awesome :D But Beast is over 25 years old too, and still a favorite.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

You get in a seat on the ground. Then it lifts you WAY up in the air. You sit there for a minute. Then the seat tips forward a little bit and then it drops you. You're in sort of a "belly to earth" position, though not THAT far tilted. But you can [B]DEFINITELY[/B] see the earth rushing up at you! :D
Nina

Then how could you stand "Freefall?" That loud, annoying noise just before you get dropped has to be one of the most unnerving things. :S
Nina

Oh thanks Rich! First you depress me by showing me beach pictures and then you tell me that one of my favorite rides at Six Flags is closed. >:(

What do you do for an encore? Tell me my boyfriend dumped me? B|
Nina

Oh thanks Rich! First you depress me by showing me beach pictures and then you tell me that one of my favorite rides at Six Flags is closed.>:(

Not closed. But I am not sure that it is 100%.

Sorry, I'm am just the messenger.

What do you do for an encore? Tell me my boyfriend dumped me? B|

I hope that Mike is smarter than that. I have a feeling that he knows how lucky he is (except for the whole job 1/2 way around the world).
Skymama stalker #69!!!!

lol my first job was cedar point. I had never been on a rollar coster at that point and my first one was the biggest and fastest at that time (this was in 95) (when the raptor opened) since then I have been hooked on rollar costers. Granted you couldnt pay me to go on the force or the dragster...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Freefall is about a 3 second delay from the time you get set out on the drop platform. Acrophobia some little turd nugget is down there pushing a button.

I'm not talking about viper in GA, the viper in CA is way way way cooler. Of course I never rode the one here, but I did see it. Imagine Goliath except with loops, corkscrews and one hell of a first drop. It probably just as fast as goliath as well.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

lol my first job was cedar point. I had never been on a rollar coster at that point and my first one was the biggest and fastest at that time (this was in 95) (when the raptor opened) since then I have been hooked on rollar costers. Granted you couldnt pay me to go on the force or the dragster...

Hahah yeah I remember you PM'ing me with that...when did you work there?

How come no force or dragster, its not thaaatt bad? What ride did you work on?
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

little turd nugget

[B][RED]ROFLMAO!!![/RED][/B]

I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate being called that! ;)
Nina