skydemon2

For all you meat eaters out there!!!

Whats your favorite cut of meat? See attached picture for proper names.

I myself like them all and my favorite seems to change as my mood does and I will have a different favorite from time to time! :)
May not be SFW?
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

see I wasnt sure, there is no private parts its just a side view of a woman. Maybe I should start a poll as to what makes a picture NSFW? because I would have never thought that would have been.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

see I wasnt sure, there is no private parts its just a side view of a woman. Maybe I should start a poll as to what makes a picture NSFW? because I would have never thought that would have been.

Anything that could get you into trouble or even into questions if seen by a boss is NSFW.

A naked chick on her knees with beef cuts drawn on counts. Full-frontal is not where the line is drawn, nor is a poll necessary.

Err on the side of giving everyone the info they need to make the decision to open.

Everyone else, until you know you can trust a poster to do that, use common sense and wait for comments like mine if you're in a sensitive environment.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Attached Pic is NSFW. :|

surely completely dependent on where you work or how much of a twat your boss is ?

it's safe in my office in fact it's positively encouraged, :ph34r: ( except weds when the ol' account ladies in, of course )

i'm more likely to sack my self for spending too much time reading forums than looking at educational pictures :P
"Message from the dark side, there is"
Yoda

You bunch of fucking cry babies. If you dont know what the fuck it is then dont open it. If you do open it dont start fucking crying about it being something you shouldnt have opened. JUST DONT FUCKING OPEN IT.

For gods sakes people, quit being such fucking pussies.