TheJokergs

I'm a newbie

What's up with THAT?!! I thought if I could jump at 13K from a plane that I could easily do the triple loop roller coaster at NY NY in Vegas! NOT!!I had the death grip on that thing and #*&@#!!! flew out of my mouth for the entire ride! I had bruises on my forearms from hangin' on so tight...The sensation must be a lot different.

As on my video..my first experience was better than THE BIG "O"!! My sig other is not okay with my new addiction..however, even better, my best friends/my parents think I'm the most courageous person in the family and encourage me to follow my dreams! They think that this is soo cool that I'm doing this and they wish they did it when they were younger and physically able...their support outweighs those who are nonsupporters. I'm so jazzed about skydiving that my company is making it a "team building exercise!" they all want o try it!:)

Just to expand a bit on the skydiving v rollercoasters debate how do you guys feel about bunjee jumping v skydiving? I am not interested in bunjee jumping (not risky enough?), but I skydive.

I'm also a travel agent who sells packages which can include a tandem skydive or a bunjee. A good 60-70% of my customers are interested in tandems but refuse to go bunjee jumping.

What's up with THAT?!! I thought if I could jump at 13K from a plane that I could easily do the triple loop roller coaster at NY NY in Vegas! NOT!!I had the death grip on that thing and #*&@#!!! flew out of my mouth for the entire ride! I had bruises on my forearms from hangin' on so tight...The sensation must be a lot different.

So, Katee, as far as I can tell, this was your first bonfire post. Way back then, did you ever picture yourself passing a Barbie in mid-air or standing in a strip club with a mouth full of singles;);):)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried