Maxx

500th - jump/post ratio

After 6 months of posting abstinence and lurking I finally upped my jump numbers a little bit and now I'm able to post again! Hooray!! :)
My rule is to keep the jump/post ratio always <1 so I don't get titled a postwhore :P

How high is your jump/post ratio? For you non mathematics.. Just divide your jump numbers with your numbers of postings..

Mine is currently:

So, after 3 years DZ.com this is my 500th post! :D :D :D :D :D

Hello again everybody!

Max

I jump as much as I possibly can (read, every weekend that its not raining for around 15 jumps a week). So I don't care how many posts I do or do not have.

If I could jump more I would. I certainly could post more and I don't do that though.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

My rule is to keep the jump/post ratio always <1 so I don't get titled a postwhore

Thats a pretty fucking stupid rule you got there.

But then again, I was just voted biggest idiot in the world in another thread so what the fuck do I know. :ph34r:

Thats a pretty fucking stupid rule you got there.

So you think this site really needs more postwhores beside the ones (you know who you are :P) who are already working hard to fill up HH's diskspace? Thats a pretty fucking stupid thought..

But then again, I just reached my 10.000 posts in another forum I'm posting.. so oh fuck, yes I know! :ph34r:

Max