adventurechick

July 30th Lingerie Jump Z-hills!!

Ok, I don't want to do this jump by myself.... so who is down for a lingerie jump Sunday, July 30th at z-hills?

This will be my 69th jump and to go on the jump you must be in lingerie. If interested, please post below or send me a PM!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

The mere description has sent me into convulsions. I think my growth might be stunted.

:oB|

:D:D:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

If I was there, I would. I did a lingerie jump, and it was a tad different feeling but the lingerie stayed on and in 1 piece so I couldn't complain.

Have a ton of fun. I'm sure you can get people to do it.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

How's jumping in boxers AngelicBlush?

Boxers... It could work... you could maybe backfly the whole way down!

So come on, anyone else up for the lingerie jump?

If it was within a one hour drive, I'd be there with bells on. Everyone knows how much I love any opportunity to run around a drop zone scantily clad.

IMGR2, let me know when Capitol Skydiving gets a pool--I haven't forgotten about our agreement to spend a day lounging around a drop zone pool in our respective banana hammocks. :P
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.