MarkFoster

practice before piercing

It is apparent that some type of body art or attachment is a prerequisite to be a real skydiver and, having none, I feel somewhat inadequate.
Tattoos and professional piercing seem like a time-consuming process and I’d like to try ways to be totally different. I thought maybe I could try a couple of do-it-yourself things just to see my comfort level before going to the pros.

So… I acquired an industrial stapler (way cool, I can shoot insects from across the room… ‘course the wasps got a little pissed… different story).

I have a few thoughts about what parts I could attach together or what things I could attach to parts, but other suggestions are appreciated.

For example:

Staple my tongue to my left nostril. Now I understand this may have some sexual appeal but I’m concerned about the hot-coffee-in-the-lap thing.

Staple my forehead to my right knee. This would be unique for sure. But I’m still trying to figure out the logistics of driving. I’m also wondering about the effect this would have on my fall rate as well as even more difficulties with docking.

Staple some type of shiny dangly things to my eyeballs. This approach, although probably esthetically the most pleasing, may create problems regarding goggle fit, although I suppose I won’t know for certain until I try.

Staple Christmas lights to my groin area. This has a certain festive attraction, but I don’t want to come across as a religious fanatic, nor do I want to offend Buddhists. Also, I worry about electrical issues in the shower and it may be a little too sexually powerfull if used in conjunction with the tongue thing.

All of the above or various combinations.
-------------------
...if ignorance is bliss, I'm in Nirvana... you don't know what you don't know 'til you don't know it.

GravityGone

You could cut pictures of tattoo's out of skin art mags and staple them onto all the places you might want one.

That would give you a good idea of what the real thing will look like. It would bea great trial run :)
Then of course you could staple your dick to your nose just to be unique
and change your nickname from "MarkFoster" to "Dicknose"
__

My mighty steed