CKSCUBA

viso people are awesome

My son's viso face fell of in the plane no abuse or anything.

first of all the viso is great and he loves it and so do i.

it broke with the face falling of.

i emailed the viso company and they said they are mailing me a new one.

wow

i have a ditter, optima, and my son has a viso.

they support their product!!!!!!!!!!

just to let everyone know this.

Chris

The new generation of L&B products have a few issues, but their customer service doesn't. It's among the best I've encountered in any industry, anywhere.

Could you please expand on the comment about their newer products having problems?

I own an altitrack and it has been going strong for 200 jumps. I think the quality is amazing. I also haven't noticed any problems with my friends who have owned visos for the past year.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I own an altitrack and it has been going strong for 200 jumps. I think the quality is amazing. I also haven't noticed any problems with my friends who have owned visos for the past year.

1- Waterproofing, or the lack thereof. This is my biggest issue.
2- The Protektor does not fix issue (1) and makes it bloody hard to read the Viso display in afternoon sunlight.
3- The Protektor does not fit properly on the included wrist-mount, causing the Protecktor to tear out of its mounts.
4- The included wrist-mount sucks when someone takes a grip over your alti on a big-way.
5- Toughness: I've had an Optima killed by a knee to the head closing a block 6 (Stardian-Stardian). The blow was not hard enough to hurt or stun, and the Optima was inside my helmet.

mine got killed while in a protektor...

in act the protector leaked water inside and then held it in making situation worse... and the best part...I was in the water for all of a second

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.