BlueSBDeath

CSNY Rocked!!!

I seen them twice! Once many yrs ago (1st time together in over 12 yrs) was in a very small place Arlington Theatre in Santa Barbara, then at The Pond in Anaheim,.
Don't forget to vote ! hahahahaha
Did David start the political stuff? hahaha

F&*K... is that what I'm supposed to be doing??? Chuck just finished leaving at least 2 burnouts at bike night at John's Steakhouse where the lovely Tami Carbone is the nightly barkeep!:o That biotch rocks behind the bar! Had a good night with the toothless dj in the parking lot and made friends with all the locals... life is good!B| Oh, and jumped my b-man suit for the first time yesterday in over a year... GOOD STUFF!!! HUGS!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

F&*K... is that what I'm supposed to be doing??? Chuck just finished leaving at least 2 burnouts at bike night at John's Steakhouse where the lovely Tami Carbone is the nightly barkeep! That biotch rocks behind the bar! Had a good night with the toothless dj in the parking lot and made friends with all the locals... life is good! Oh, and jumped my b-man suit for the first time yesterday in over a year... GOOD STUFF!!! HUGS!

You FUCKERS......I was stuck with about 10 Bikers not wanting to leave the bar because 3 cops parked across the street from the bar after you both left!!!
We actually moved tables so they could park their bikes inside the restaurant and take taxis home :DB|:P.
The cops finally left and they all decided to take their scooters home.
I went into work this afternoon only to find Chuck's rubber plastered all over the front of the building """FUCKER"" B|. CAN YOU SAY I THINK HE IS GONNA NEED NEW TIRES!!!!!!!
A beer bribe convinced the dishwasher to take care of business (cleaning) the walls for me.
GREAT TIME ALL LOVED IT!!!!
Get home soon CHICKY ;)
<>
Tami