stitch

How far is it from Stockton to the Byron DZ??

BAS in Byron is about 25 miles from Stockton. Hwy 4 is a "red road", IE, a two lane road.

The Parachute Center in Acampo (just north of Lodi) is about 17 miles north of Stockton, just off Hwy 99. Hwy 99 is a four lane freeway.

Both DZs are fine places to jump.

If you like to collect interesting signatures in your logbook, make a run up to The Parachute Center and get on a load with Bill Dause. He'll sign your logbook if you ask nicely. He only has over 30,000 jumps. (not a misprint)

Hwy 4 East of Stockton, is also known as "Blood Alley" do to lots of people passing where they shouldn't be.:S Tracy is a little closer to BAS than Stockton, at around 15 miles to the city center.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

I'll more than likely be getting a pkg. deal through a travel site. One of the cheapest ones is Fairfield in in Tracy. Brentwood, no way, thats where O.J. lives.B|B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

That is a different Brentwood in Southern California.

Just checking to see if you was really blonde.;)

I don't think she is, but now she knows that "you was" from the south. :P

Are you going to the Byron Boogie? I might be too.. hrmm... hope they dont have any beans for you to land in. :D

I told Beth that I might try to make "Star Farms", but its to close to another trip I'm taking. The Byron boogie appears to be in October this year, so its a better choice.:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"