weegegirl

What dz.commer....

... did I meet at Orange this weekend???

I met a cool chick dz.commer there but I was running around trying to prep for 3 back-to-back videos and had zero time to stop and chat. I was so flustered that I completely forgot who it was.

Who were you? What were you doing at Orange? Why didn't you stay and party with us? Did you have fun??

:)

Didn't your plane break down or something? Someone from Orange called us about bring your students/gear/instructors down to jump @ West Point.

We shut down for maintenance for a few hours. Some people were getting a bit antsy due to the gorgeous weather. We got all of our students up before sunset who stuck it out with us. It was no big deal.

Although, I still want to head to WP and check it out sometime. I heard some of our jumpers fled and went there but it was wicked windy, so our students wouldn't have made it up there anyway.

You forgot me already....sheeez :D

zippit you GHFMSM!!!!

hope you had a good birthday! should have stuck around longer. :)

It was a good weekend!!!!! You need to stop working so much so you can come play w/ the cool kids every once in a while! ;)

The Original Cabana Boy!

Although, I still want to head to WP and check it out sometime. I heard some of our jumpers fled and went there but it was wicked windy, so our students wouldn't have made it up there anyway.

We had a handful show up. Students were ground all afternoon due to 17mph winds until the last 2 loads. I hate having to tell students that were on weather hold for them. But two waiting it out and had a killer sunset AFF skydive! They were beyond stoked, plus it was their anniversary.

Get ur arss down to the Point one of these days. We don't bite (hard) ;)

It wasn't me : )

I was one of the sacrificial lambs that had a beer on Saturday so the plane would miraculously be ready to go.

It worked like a charm : )

Thanks! You rock! :D

And Jason... I did a fun jump on Saturday sunset damnit! Just ask GTAVercetti or whatever the hell Rob calls himself. :P:D

I'm guessing it was skysprite since Brandon mentioned she was visiting yesterday. You're right, she is a very cool chick.B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm guessing it was skysprite since Brandon mentioned she was visiting yesterday. You're right, she is a very cool chick.B|

DING DING DING DING DING!

That was it... skysprite. Cool. Thanks.

Hey Skysprite... answer my questions damnit! :P:D Why you no hang out???? [:/]:)

UntamedDOG was there too, and I tend to get the 2 of them confused...
Who was it! Come on, people, stop it. The suspense is killing me!!!:)

I mean it!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

UntamedDOG was there too, and I tend to get the 2 of them confused...
Who was it! Come on, people, stop it. The suspense is killing me!!!:)

I mean it!:|

So it's true that the two of them are hooking up?

And here I thought it was just rumor.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

DING DING DING DING DING!

That was it... skysprite. Cool. Thanks.

Hey Skysprite... answer my questions damnit! :P:D Why you no hang out???? [:/]:)

My guess is that you scared her.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I just got home and got pointed to this thread!

Yes, I had a hell of a time! Both my jumps were zoo dives (mostly my fault) but god they were fun!! I didn't hang out because I had come with another jumper, and we both decided to call it a day.

I was a pleasure meeting you, even though we didn't get to chat or hang out!!
~skysprite