lisamariewillbe

Skydivestmarys has lost it

Sense of humor? I fail to see th ehumor in my post. Rather, it was posing an important question.

It's what we in law call a "lack of foundation." For example, if I were to first ask a guy in questining, "When did you start beating your wife?" the question would lack foundation. Why? We need to know the following things first: 1) Whether he is married?; 2) whether his spouse is his wife (could be a husband, you know); and 3) whether he started beating this person.

So, we look at "foundation" as being as follows: before we can figure out whether you lost "it" we need to know whether you had "it" to begin with.

No humor at all intended, and I bitterly resent the implication that I can be humorous at all. So I gotta ask you:

What do you mean I'm funny? What do you mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it? Oh, oh, SkydiveStMarys. She's a big girl, she knows what she said. What did ya say? Funny how?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Ya motherfucker! I almost had you, I almost had you. Ya stuttering prick ya, was she shaking? I wonder about you sometimes. You may fold under questioning.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Blah, blah, blah....am I guilty or not!! OJ did it!! Robert Blake was framed!!

:D:S:D:S:D:S

Bobbi

Yes - you are - you are ! you are ! you are!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What do you mean I'm funny? What do you mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it...

Funny in a "I'm kicking my own ass, DO YA MIND?" kinda way.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Me thinks hes funny too..he uses big words, make big puffs of hot air come out of his mouth.:D:S:D:S:D

Bobbi

My wife attributes up to 5 person of global warming to all of the hot air I emit.

I attribute up to 12 percent of global warming to methane from skydiver farts...

My wife is hotter than your wife.