divrbrysjoytoy

Stripper Pole

:o

I was expecting to see a pic of Douva on the the pole. :S

We have plenty of them, just not on this computer.:D I also have video of Douva getting the stripper ass shake lessons.:o

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

BTW should I ask how ya know about this site?:P

Well, I don't have one. But I know people who do.:P

A stripper pole would look a little silly in my mostly white, pure, relaxing, beachy bedroom motif.:D

It might be well-suited for our skydiving/sports/music/fun room though.:D

:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Can I get one without the stage?

Yes, we have on in the living room that goes from 8' to 11' with add in pieces. We use that one to take to shows. The one in the garage is spring adjustable from 8'-9'. Either one could be trimmed down. Neither of them have a stage. The ones with the stage tend to wear out rather quickly with any use.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Actually I can make the adjustable one go to 7'. You can get peices in several different lengths to make it fit your ceiling. You will need a beam underneath and a bean above to tighten it to. Or you can get the spring loaded pole that hooks to a mount in a beam on your ceiling and get it cut to the right length from Lil Minx. I stand behind platinum stages products, I am actually on their flyer. The one with the 4' stage will wear out of it take it apart and put it back together a lot which I did cause I was doing for shows, and they probably will make it the right height for you for an extra charge.

Here's some more fun pole pics
www.nocturnalcreationsonline.com/poledance.html
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

He's just mad because no one will pay him to do a pole dance. :D I always said that if I could find a steady stream of women that would pay me to take my clothes off I'll have a new career. :D

Thanks for the tips on the pole. I'll have to check out what it will take to get one in the trailer when I get back home! B| Thanks for the pics as well. That's some pretty amazing shit! SOme of it looked near impossible! :D